My Medallion part 5

Prince had made a decision. " Somebody 's Somebody " would go in the vault until he could find a album to go on. 

He had to make sure it would go well with the other songs. Meanwhile Ron laughed to himself as he saw the maids frantically cleaning the place. His boss was sure going out his way to make the place presentable for this woman. Paisley was always spotless so to see the maids double cleaning showed how much he wanted to impress this woman. It had been so long since he seen his boss like this. Matter of fact he wasn't sure the last time he seen him with

somebody. The last relationship was hard for him when it ended. Ron suspected that Prince was close to asking her to marry him, when it ended. He saw one of the maids changing the flowers. "What's so funny?" Prince asked  noticing Ron 's expression. " Nothing, it's just I never seen you go through such extreme for a guest" he said. Prince bushed it off " I don't know what your talking about I'am simply making sure this place is clean". Ron knew better then to argue with him. He knew Prince felt something when he saw the picture. He was just going sit back and see how this played out.

Prince watched as the maids got things ready. Soon she would be arriving. This had to go just right. After so long of thinking he should of just give up on relationships he finally felt that feeling again, and just by looking at a picture no less. He needed to know if it meant something . "Ron can I use your phone ?" " Sure" said Ron wishing that his boss didn't have such a hang up about having a phone , but would use everybody's else's.  " Have you ever considered having you own phone?" Ron asked . "Why?, when everybody else has one" said Prince starting to send a message. 

Meanwhile...

You hear your phone buzz. you read the message. " I have set up a room at the garden hotel for you, also your flight is paid for, a limousine will pick you up to take you to the airport tomorrow, also to take you to your hotel when you land here, and to pick you up to bring you here the next day as I know you will be tired from the flight and need to rest , p.s take care the candy bar" . You laugh, what was his obsession with this candy bar?. You  started to pack for the trip. You still couldn't believe it , your going to Prince's Paisley Park, suddenly you had butterflies. You also

made sure to put his suitcase with the ones your taking. You took a shower after you got done packing then went to bed early so you could get up early. Before you went to bed you got a message telling you the ride would pick you up at 7.00. a.m. You got a good night sleep and was up early to shower and have a quick breakfast of a banana nut muffin. Sure enough at around 7.00 a.m the limousine was outside waiting for you.

m the limousine was outside waiting for you

 You grabbed your luggage and went out the door locking it behind you.  " Let me help you with that ma'am " the limo driver says taking

your luggage and loaded it to the back of the limo. You get into the limo and see white roses on the seat you pick them up and see a card.

 You get into the limo and see white roses on the seat you pick them up and see a card

 It simply says " For you me lady, P" . You smile and smell them . Don't  read more into this  you tell your self.  The ride wasn't long and soon your at the airport. After waiting for a while your on the plane on your way to Minneapolis. The  flight lands in Minnesota and sure enough a limousine is waiting for you. This time a single red rose is on the seat  with the note that says " Hope you enjoy the limousine ride and the hotel, P".

 This time a single red rose is on the seat  with the note that says " Hope you enjoy the limousine ride and the hotel, P"

You arrive at the hotel and check in. When you get to your room, your mouth drop , it's a hotel deluxe room, you never seen such a luxury hotel room. Big bed, big bathroom , and a balcony!. You take a shower and watch a little tv on a very big tv screen until falling asleep. Tomorrow you would be heading to Paisley Park.