My Medallion Part 6

Prince had spent the morning looking in the mirror worrying about if he looked presentable . Boy , if his fans knew they would be shock, mr. Confident , unsure of him self. He never remember being this nervous about a woman before, which made him wonder could this finally be the one?. All his other relationship he already had it planned how he was going to go about a relationship, this was the first time he wasn't sure how this was going to go. But also he felt excited about the unknown out come,  Ron put a comfort hand on his shoulder. " You ok?"

he asked." Sure, why wouldn't I be?" Prince asked. Ron just smiled. " She 's waiting"   he said. Ron' s boss/ friend was definitely nervous. Ron laugh to himself the irony. Here he was, Prince the star nervous to meet this woman, while she is probably freaking out about meeting him. How the roles was switch. Ron  escorted Prince out his office and they made their way to the front of Paisley Park. Prince was quiet, which if you knew him wasn't unusual, but even for him he was awful quiet. Which to Ron meant he must really have a lot he was thinking about.

They made their way down the hall. They turned the corner and Prince saw her. She was holding the luggage and was dress simple , but she had a elegant look to her. She looked nervous something he could relate to right now. Pictures didn't do her justice, she was absolutely beautiful. She fiddled with her hands out of nervousness. It was cute.  Her eyes was wide looking at him. Good he thought at least it's a start. He cleared his throat to him self and approached her. He could she was fighting to keep her self together . First thing first, get her to feel at ease.

 Meanwhile 

The limo driver help you get Prince's luggage out the limo and a nice man named Ron helped to see you in. As you waited you felt the nervous come in, what was he like, you heard stories about him, but what was he really like?. Your thoughts was interrupted when you heard heels clicking on the floor. Ok you can do this, you can do this you told yourself. Then suddenly there he was. The first thing that struck you wasn't the height , it was how dress to the 9's  he was

 The first thing that struck you wasn't the height , it was how dress to the 9's  he was

 in his clean white outfit , not a hair out of place . Honey color skin glowing , Eyes doe like, and also the smell of

lavender  feel the room. He smiled at you, suddenly your face felt flushed, you was staring and he seemed to noticed. He approached you. Just be cool  you told yourself. " Nice to be face to face instead of messaging " he said.  A smile found a way to your face " It is" you manage to say.This made him smile. " I purposely waited for this moment to ask your name". You hadn't even realized he never asked for it until this moment.  You was shock , but then quickly thought you better answer that. " Y/ N" you said " Y/ N" he said sweetly.  The way he said my name  you thought . 

Then something came to mind. You carefully  took out the snickers you had carefully put in your purse. You handed it to him . " I didn't want it to get crush with your other stuff". Prince gently took it smiling " How do I know you didn't eat it and just replaced it with another one?" .  You laughed and it turned to a giggle. You covered your mouth ashamed of the sound you made. Prince boyish smile comes across his face. " Don't be a shame to laugh here, Paisley Park is about joy, laugher and giggles is mandatory here". You smile. He holds his hand out and you shake it. "  Ron , can you grab my luggage a put it in my room, I want to show Y/ N around "  Prince says.