Chapter 2

"Suicune I'll be fine! I have Evee with me!" I proclaimed to my mother like figure. "I know! But you will be so far away..." Suicune wined. I was going to the Kalos region in order to learn more about the world of Pokémon. I had four Pokémon that where going with me. My best friend Eevee, an Amaura that I saved from a hunter when I was six, a Scorbunny that I saved from being sold to a bad man and an alolan Vulpix that was in what I call a Pokémon prison. We where just about to leave when My mom, Suicune, wanted to double check I had everything I needed. "Remember, you need to have Amaura, Scorbunny and Vulpix in their Poke balls. "Oh! Thanks for telling me mom!" I quickly pulled out three poke balls and my three Pokémon gladly returned to their Pokèballs.
(What they look like)

Frost was small for an Amaura but her powerful moves and wonderful personality plenty make up for that.

Atlas was a normal sized alolan Vulpix. He was a cuddly creature and oddly hated water. My guess is that he spent all his time around Flame, my Scorebunny and managed to pick up his hatred of water.

Flame is a slightly bigger then normal Scorebunny, he absolutely loves to play dress up and constantly wears a cape that I made for him when I was little. He's still only taken the thing off so I can wash it.

And Finally, my partner in crime,
Eevee, for some reason, she did
"I have to go guys! I don't want to miss my flight!" I called out to the three legendary Pokémon that raised me as their own. Enti, Suicune and Raikou all tackled me in a hug. "We'll miss you!" Raikou, the most childish of the three, exclaimed as I ran to the airport to catch my flight. I soon was on the flight petting my best and sound asleep friend on my lap. In a matter of hours I was stepping onto the ground outside of the airport with Eevee standing on my hat. "I wonder, what will happen on this journey." I asked Eevee before racing of deeper into the Kalos region.

To be continued.....