Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
///////////////

I woke up incredibly early in the morning. Around 5:30, this was because I was trained by most legendaries around the world. Most taught me to wake up in the morning, pack lightly and be agile as well as faster then anyone. I crawled out of the tent and walked up to another being that was awake. It was a green blob with a red pentagon on its stomach. "Hey Z! Nice to see ya!" I whisper shouted. I was excited to see one of by best friends while growing up. He had visited the Johto region when I was five. We just hung out and slept in the sun for hours upon hours. "Hi Z!" Eevee yipped. The previously named Z greeted us both and announced, "I would like to know how humans work, so I'm going to become friends with one of the travelers that you've befriend." I squealed in excitement. I really wanted to be around Z more and this was my chance! "(Y/N), who do you think I should meet first to ensure I befriend them?" Z questioned. I thought for a moment, and said, " I suggest that you first meet with the youngest of the group, Bonny. She can convince her brother to keep you until she is old enough to become a Pokémon trainer." Z thought for a moment and then nodded. "Your right (Y/N), then its settled, next week I will introduce myself to this Bonnet" I facepalmed. "Z! Her name is Bonnie! Not Bonnet!" He rolled his eyes, bowed, and left to wherever he attends to when he does this. I sighed and crawled back into Bonnie's tent along with Eevee.

The Next morning brought to you by an Eevee gif!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I woke up to something reeeeally warm. I opened my eyes to an unknown Pokémon that looked like a fire boxer bunny! (We including sword and shield Pokémon!) I screamed in shock because it was a wild Pokémon! My scream was met with (Y/N) and Serena waking up, Serena also screamed and (Y/N) just picked the unknown Pokémon up! She also mumbled, "why are you screaming at Scorebunny?" On her way out. Ash and my big brother ran into my tent to see if I was ok. And Dedenne was still asleep. The asked if I was ok and I told them what happened. They where confused until we saw (Y/N) training with Eevee and the fire bunny.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
///////

I had been training with Eevee and Scorebunny when Ash walked up to me and asked, "What kind of Pokémon is that?" And Pointed at Scorebunny. "Oh. He's Scorebunny. You probably don't know him because he lives in a different region." Bonnie's eyes lit up and questioned, "Can I pet him?" I laughed at her and nodded. Scorebunny hopped over. He always loves attention. Bonnie happily pet the fire type bunny. The others then split up to do their own thing. Ash was training with his Pokémon, Clement was working on some wacky machine, Bonny was playing with dedenne and Serena was practicing with her Pokémon, a pancham and a fennekin. I had decided to pamper Scorebunny since his fur had gotten messed up and dirty from training. Things where going great!

Until the explosion was detonated...  

Cliff hanger! BUM BUM BUUUUUUM