Chapter 4

Narrator P.O.V
///////////://///

"Eevee! Use Swift!" (Y/N) yelled from the trees. Dozens of stars erupted from the trees and hit a Skorupi from team flare, knocking it out immediately. While the rest of the team was distracted with finding the mysterious attacker, Ash and his friends defeated the small group of team flare members. Once they where gone, a girl with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes decorated her (S/C) face. "Thanks for helping me!" She exclaimed. "No problem! That's what people do! We help others!" The raven haired boy exclaimed. "Ok. That makes sense, the (H/C) haired girl agreed, "my name is (Y/N). Care to tell me your names?" Then, Serena stepped up and announced, " hi, I'm Serena, That's ash," She said pointing to ash, "that's Clemont," she said pointing to the blond boy. "And I'm Bonny!" Bonny finished. "Those are nice names! This is Eevee."
(Y/N) said pointing to her head where Evee rested. "Whoah! That's a shiny!" Bonny squealed. (Y/N) giggled before she said, "Yup!" Then, Serena walked up to me and asked, "Do you have anywhere to go?" (Y/N) sweat dropped and said, "No, but I'll spend the night at the Pokémon center." Bonny shook her head and insisted the (H/C) haired girl camp with them. She sighed and agreed. They all camped in their tents, (Y/N) told surprisingly good and scary stories and they overall had a great time. Soon, they all dosed off.

/////////////////

I'm sooooo sorry for delaying this! I'll have another chapter up soon though. Thanks you guys for reading my book!!