Capter 3😰

You look like this but different hair and eye color if you want it(Y/N) P

(Y/N) P.O.V
//////////////

'Why Arceus? Why do you put me through this?' I wondered while avoiding a poison sting from a Skorupi. Eevee was in my arms so that she couldn't get harmed by the giant barrage of Pokémon from team flare. 'How in the hell did this happen?' You may be wondering. Well, as soon as Eevee and I arrived in the forest we where cornered by a team dressed from head to toe in red. They demanded that I had to come with them for testing and experimentations, when I said no they threw out every single Pokémon they had and they started chasing Eevee and I. When the Skorupi tried to land another poison sting, Vulpix jumped out of her ball and she was hit by the poison sting! I ran back and picked her up. I cradled her in my arms and hugged her close while Eevee was right beside me. We where about to be hit by a giant assortment of Pokémon moves when a bright yellow light struck team flare, followed by a "PIIIIKAAAAAA-CHHHHHHHHUUUUUUU!" I looked around with Vulpix still in my arms. What I saw surprised me. There was a male pikachu with a boy that had black hair, blue coat and a red cap. He immediately looked at me and asked, "Are you alright kid?" "Y-yeah." I mumbled. I was still calming down from the adrenaline when I saw three other people running up to us. One was a tall girl who had a red skirt, black top, a hat with a bow and short, blond hair. She helped me up while I still held Vulpix and Eevee climbed onto my head. She looked at both of my Pokémon, shocked and told me to follow her. I did so and found a boy and a girl who looked like family members. "Hello there! Please take care of my brother!" The girl exclaimed. "Umm..... I'm seven." I sweat dropped. "I'm so sorry! Bonny I told you about this a million times!!" The boy shouted to Bonny. "Are you a Pokémon trainer? Why do you have such rare Pokémon?" The blond girl asked. "Well, I'm studying special Pokémon, so I was given them." I lied while gesturing to Evee and Vulpix. I also brought out Amaura. They nodded and Bonnie's brother said, "that explains why team flare was chasing you." (I know they don't know about team flare but let me dream)! "Speaking of witch, we need to help Ash!" The blond girl exclaimed while bringing out a fenikin and a pamcham. I walked over to Bonnie and asked, "Can you watch over Vulpix for me?" She nodded and took Vulpix in her arms. Bonnie cradled my friend close and looked in awe at her snow like fur. Then, I turned to help these people who rescued me.

To be continued...