Chapter 8

When Elias heard about what happened to Logan at his grandparents house his was pissed to say the least. His youngest son could have died and his eldest didn't do a damn thing to prevent it. David was probably to busy scrolling through pictures of half naked girls... This boy needs to get his fucking head out of the gutter!

———————————————————————————-
It was late by the time both Walker boys got home. David hoped his dad was already asleep, but knowing Elias that was a fairytale.

"Nice to see that your capable of bringing your brother inside."

David froze upon hearing his dads deep voice slice through the already dark house.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?!"

"You had one job. Your one job was to make sure your brother didn't get into any trouble while you two were gone!"

"Seeing as he's old enough to make decisions based on what's right and what's wrong I didn't think I had to babysit him at OUR GRANDPARENTS HOUSE"

David hoped the neighbors could hear them. He hoped they heard so they knew how problematic his dad could be.
In two strides Elias was across the living room and in David's face before he could move.

"YOUR BROTHER COULD HAVE DIED TODAY!"

"WELL HE DIDN'T SO HOW ABOUT YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!" At that moment Elias grabbed his son and pushed him up against the wall. Still holding onto David's shirt Elias screamed,
" I WILL NOT LOSE ANOTHER MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY OVER A CARELESS MISTAKE!"

Unknown to the father and son, Logan began to wake up from his spot on the couch. Confused with the fighting that was going on right in front of him. The sight in front of him brought tears to his eyes. Seeing his dad holding his brother up against the wall and screaming in his face.

In a split second everything changed for the worse. Logan jumped up off the couch in a feeble attempt to separate them. "Please stop! David please stop fighting with Dad!"

Logan went to grab at his dads arms to pull him away from his brother, but at that moment Elias swung his arm out towards Logan out of reflex. Elias right fist made contact with Logan's left side of  his face and the force was so strong it threw Logan onto his butt a few feet away. David having seen his baby brother get stuck in the face lashed out even more. Throwing both legs out David made contact with Elias knee. The force caused the one knee to buckle, and David took this as an opportunity. He jumped on top of his dad and began unleashing a fury of punches. This was cut short when Elias rolled David off of him and tried to regain control of the situation. Logan was watching everything unfold in front of him. His face was hurting and he could feel the pricks of tears falling down his face. Deciding enough is enough Logan jumped up and ran to grab the phone they keep in the kitchen. Logan knew dialing those three numbers would make everything stop. But he knew it could ruin his already damaged family.

Quickly as he could Logan dialed 911.
"911 what your emergency?"
"I need help! My brother and dad won't stop fighting! I just want them to stop fighting!"
"Ok sweetheart what's your address?"
"We live at 5674 Reeves road"
"Ok sweetie I have police on the way. What's your name?"
"My name is Logan. Please don't let my dad know I called you!"
"Okay Logan. We want to make sure you and your brother are okay."

Logan continued to talk to the 911 dispatcher until the police officers got there. A loud knocking interrupted his conversation and the fighting in the other room stopped. Not daring to exit the kitchen Logan listened from the other room. He could hear someone shuffling around to the door, and then said door unlocking and opening.

"Good eveni-"

"We got a report of an active domestic going on at this address."
Elias moves to the side, opening up the doorway into the house. "Come on it."
The two officer began to enter the home in question. When they entered they saw broken glass on the floor and some messed up throw pillows laying on the floor. Before the police entered the home David went to find Logan as fast as possible. Running into the kitchen David found his little brother curled up next to the fridge holding the home phone to his chest with tears running down his face.

"Hey buddy you okay?"
"No. I-I'm sorry I called the cops. I just wanted you guys to stop fightin." As Logan was speaking more and more tears were falling down his bruised and swollen face. David grabbed his smaller brother and whispered in his ear, " I know dude. I know."

———————————————————————————/-
In the other room the police were question Elias about what happened. Elias kept deflecting the answer and explained it as a father and son working some thing out.

"Where are your sons? We'd like to speak with them."

Taken back by this question Elias question the officers. "Why do you want to take to them. They are fine."

"Sir where are the children of the house." At that moment one of the officer began to walk around the first floor of the house. Upon walking into the kitchen the young officer found the two Walker boy bloody and hugging in the kitchen floor. The youngest was crying and saying sorry over and over. The oldest was stone faced as he held his little brother.

"Hey you guys okay?" Crouching down to their level the officer tried to get a survey of how they were. Feeling uneasy by their appearance the officer made the decision to remove them from the home.
"I'm gonna take you both to go get those cut looked at. Okay?"

Deciding that it was probably the best solution to get the out of there both boys stood up. They followed the officer out of the house and into the front yard. While they were exiting their home Logan made eye contact with his father. Elias was in the process of being handcuffed for what happened their that night. Feeling guilty Logan shoves his head into his brothers chest.
————————————————————————————
At the hospital both boys were treated for their wounds. Logan had a slight fracture to his cheek bone and a broken nose. David managed to break his hand while fighting with Elias. He also had bruising around his neck where he was held.

All of the wounds were documented. The nurse asked who they could call for them while they were calling Child Protective Services. David gave them the number of the one person he trusts the most. He gave them Nani's cell number.

AN
ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT OWN COD!! ONLY MY OCs!
See y'all soon!! ✌🏼