1 The First Encounter

DISCLAIMER!! ALL OF THE SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT MINE BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE BOOK WE ARE GOING TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE PRODUCING AND WRITING THEM!!!

Your POV

I had a hard night ahead of me. I had to meet up with with two of my friends; Ellie and Jared (Juice WRLD). They both called me a month ago saying they wanted to colab with someone and if I was being honest both of their voices went well together if you could match the certain tunes and type of voice. Anyway, they both agreed and asked if I could help write and produce it. Of course I said yes, they are both amazing singers and friends. We had already talked about the song with some of their managers and my assistant. Yesterday we all met up at my studio office to sit down and write the song. We got it all down, and tonight they are coming over to my complex/recording studio to record it. I lived in a very popular complex that was primarily for celebrities when they had to stay in LA, but I bought out an apartment and most of the people that stay here don't mind the music or can't hear it. I've never gotten a complaint, so the owner of the complex is cool with me, plus we're pretty good friends. Ellie and Jared are gonna be here at 8:00 and right now it's 7:55. I had just about everything set up for when they got here and I was finishing up with the sound booth when there was a knock at my door. I quickly ran to get it. I opened it and saw both Ellie and Jared, along with their managers and various other people. I greeted them with a hug and let them in.

"Okay, so tell me, any paparazzi?" I asked.

They both shook their heads 'no'. "No, we got in without a hassle."

I nodded. "Good, now tell me how are you two?"

"I'm pretty good." Jared answered.

"Great, lets get this show on the road. Ellie I'm going to have you do the opening all the way to the end of the first chorus. Everyone else I need you to come with me. Ellie, if you could head into the sound booth, I'm going to have you do a few sound checks." Everyone nodded and I walked into the processing room. Everyone sat in chairs behind me, while I made sure to check the sound booth. After recording Ellie's first part, I had Jared do his part. Slowly we pieced together the song, but there was something missing to it. "Ok Jared and Ellie, amazing. You guys are doing great. We are gonna take a quick break. I said over the intercom so that they could hear. The both nodded and went to go get water. I turned back to everyone else in the booth. "I feel like we're missing something, anyone got ideas?" I asked. Everyone was silent until someone rose their hand. "Yes?"

"Maybe we could do like a higher version of the chorus as the very end but have it fade in and out." She explained.

"I like that," I said and called Ellie and Jared back into the booth, "okay, Ellie I want you to try a higher version of the chorus. I'm gonna turn the music up a little louder at bits to see if we like it."

"Gotcha." She replied and started with the chorus. It sounded good but she was messing up on the high note and low note.

"Ellie can you sing in like 'tell me how you hAte me hAte.'?" I demonstrated. She nodded and got the just of how it was supposed to be. We had finally finished and decided to play the finished product.
Music at the top
The music was so loud that I could barely hear the knock on my door. I quickly turned it down and walked over to the door. This was not going to be good. I took a breath and opened the door with a smile. In front of me stood a familiar boy, but I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was. He sure was hot though. "Hi, is there something you need?" I asked politely

"Yes actually there is, i was wondering if you could down your music just a little. I just moved in and I'm really tired."

"Oooh, Your new? That explains it."

"Explains what?" He asked.

"Well, I'm y/n and I basically produced and record music here. The music can get loud at times, but I'll be sure to turn it down." I explained

"Wait wait wait, are you y/n l/n? As in like the youngest music producer to hit number 1 album for 20 weeks?!" He asked with a shocked face. I nodded. "Wow, they weren't kidding when they said famous people lived here."

"I'm not famous, I'm just mildly recognizable." I said. He laughed.

"I'm Tom Holland."

"Wait aren't you the kid who played Spider-Man?! He's my favorite!"

"Really same! Well obviously... uh... I..u-"

I had to cut him off. "Well it was really nice meeting you but I really have to get back to my clients, but I'm sure I'll see you around later!" I said.

"Yeah... sorry, I'll let you get back it was nice meeting you!"

"You too, Tom!" I said and closed the door. I let out a sigh.

Ten minutes after my talk with Tom, we had finally finished and I was able to get some sleep. I hopped in bed. I tried to go to sleep but thoughts of Tom lingered in the front of my mind. How old is he? Isn't he like 16? I got my phone out and looked up his age... 23!!!!? What! I scrolled down the picture of him. After about a minute of that I got a notification;

tomholland13 has followed you