4- News and Rumors

Your POV

You and Tom began your walk, and you both decided to play some music.

"What song do you wanna play?" You asked looking over at him. He thought for a second.

"Smooth Criminal!" He practically yelled. You laughed a little before playing the song and giving him one of your AirPods. As the music started, he began to move his head from side to side to the tune of the beat. As the song continued, it seemed like he had a whole routine for this song.

Annie are you ok? So, Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie? He was lip syncing the words at this point.

You've been hit by. He pretended to bang on drums. You've been struck by, a smooth criminal.  He did a hand motion where he moved his hand from his face down, pretending to be the 'smooth criminal'. You laughed as he kept dancing. He kept on dancing to his routine, and as the last word 'Annie' he spun around and pointed at you. You both laughed so hard that you were almost on the ground crying. When you had both gotten hold of yourselves, you gave a applause, which he sarcastically bowed to.

"May I just say... that was beautiful!" You said when he was at your left side again.

"Oh I know!" He replied poshly.

The both of you continued on your way to the complex, listening to music, and blocking out everything around the two of you. That was until there were paparazzi. The both of you were in the middle of listening to 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor, you saw the familiar flash of lights. There were the familiar lines 'over here!' 'Can you answer a few questions?' 'How does it feel to...'. You and Tom immediately stoped and tried to go back the way you came, but they followed.

"Tom, you run ahead down a block, take three rights. You'll end up ahead of them. I'll see you later." You quickly explained. Just as you were about to turn around, he grabbed your wrist.

"What are you doing!?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"Getting then off your back. Go!" You said and yanked your hand free. You turned on your heel and walked straight into the paparazzi. You didn't dare to look back. You were immediately drowned with questions.

"Y/n, why were you with Tom Holland?" A lady asked.

"Tom Holland? Where did you get Tom Holland from? That was my friend from high school." You lied.

"Why did he look like the actor who plays Spider-Man?" The same girl questioned.

"He gets that a lot actually. It's funny, he's had a few 13 and 14 year olds come up to him and ask for Tom Holland's autograph." You laughed at the fake memory. They all seemed to believe it.

"So how does it feel to be a number one producer?" A guy asks.

"Oh.. um.. it's great, I really appreciate all the support."

"How are you dealing with the fame?" Another asks.

"I'm trying to not let it get to my head. I try to stay, y'know, down to earth."

"How are you dealing with the recent breakup?" Someone shouts. You were taken back. This was not a good topic for you.

"I...um... I think that's enough questions for today. If you will all excuse me. It's been a pleasure talking with you all." You replied as you pushed your way through. You could hear their objections and complaints, but you ignored them, and continued to walk away. You began walking as fast as possible back to the complex, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes.

After 5 more minutes of walking, you were back at the complex. A few tears had managed to slip through your eyes, but you sniffled and wiped them away. You walked into the lobby, and straight to the elevator. As you were waiting, you heard your name called. You turned around to see Tom waving at you from across the lobby. You waved back as he ran over to you.

"Hey, I just want to say- are you crying!?" He stopped mid-sentence. You sniffled again.

"No, it was just a little cold and windy. I'm fine, really I am." You answered.

"Oh, well I wanted to say thank you for letting me get away. They weren't that bad were they?" He asked.

"No they weren't, and no problem." You said. The elevator dinged and opened. The both of you stepped in. As you reached his floor, he gave you one last wave and a hug goodbye. When you were safe and sound in your apartment, you let the tears, you had been trying so hard to hold back, out.

After you had calmed yourself down, your phone dinged. You looked at hit to see that people had been tagged you on a post. Confused, you opened Instagram to see a picture from E! News. "Oh no." You whispered your yourself. It was a picture of you and Tom when you were out walking. You were both smiling, and you were laughing a little. You looked at the bottom to see what lies they had put about you.

Famous producer Y/N L/N, and famous actor Tom Holland spotted this afternoon on what seems to be a walk. These two were spotted at around 2:47 this afternoon listening and dancing to music on, what seems to be more than a friendly, walk. The two spotted one of our photographers and quickly turned around. A minute later, after trying to follow the two, only Y/N was left walking. She opted to answer a few questions. When asked who she was with, she replied with,
"Tom Holland? Where did you get Tom Holland from? That was my friend from high school.....He gets that a lot actually. It's funny, he's had a few 13 and 14 year olds come up to him and ask for Tom Holland's autograph!". She was later asked about her recent breakup with Ethan Seer (made up movie star). When asked about the breakup she quickly left the scene. It seems that Ms. L/N has really been all over guys nowadays. We can only hope that she knows how to contain herself.

Yours eyes began to water again as you kept rereading the last few sentences. You looked at the comments of the picture.

-randomuser: omg what a slut😒🙄
789 likes
-randomuser2: she just wants attention
521 likes
-randomuser3: guess she let the fame get to her
187 likes
-randomuser4: why is she relevant? I forgot,
guess she didn't do anything big
200 likes
-randomuser5: it's E! News, common, when have they ever said something good about someone? It's probably all bs.
630 likes

You slowly put down the phone, and hugged your knees to your chest. You buried your head into your knees and loud sobs escaped your lips. This was what you were afraid of.