Get Together

Your POV

It had been two days since the article had been posted, in which all of those days you and Tom had yet to talk. A part of you was sad but your gut was telling you that this was a good thing. You were currently talking to Annalee (Anna for short), who was staying with you for the holidays, about your next client. You both were looking at the clients past work, she was amazing and was pretty young. You had scheduled to meet with Tate McRae on the 3rd of January, which was a week away. You and Annalee had decided to watch some Netflix. You got up to get the both of you drinks and snacks. You were too busy making yourself y/f/d (your favorite drink) that you didn't hear the door knock or Annalee opening the door. You brought the drinks and snacks to the couch and that was when you heard the voices at the front of the apartment. You quickly walked to the front to see Annalee and Tom talking. Your eyes widened at the sight of Tom, but you calmed yourself and walked over to the two of them.

"Speak of the devil, here she is!" Annalee said turning to acknowledge your presence. You smiled at them.

"Hello, Tom. What brings you here?" you asked a little nervously.

"Oh, I uh just wanted to apologize for the unwanted rumors. I put something out on social media trying to clear the air. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I uh also just wanted to hang out with you again, but your busy it seems so I'll just head back to my apartment." he rambled. You laughed lightly.

"Tom, your welcome to stay. Anna and I were just watching Netflix, and as for the whole rumors thing, don't worry about it but thank you for clearing the air." You said.

"I don't wanna intrude on your family time but thank-" he started but Anna cut him off

"Tom your not intrude on anything and we would love for you to hang out with us." She said. You nodded.

"Well if your sure it's okay, then I don't see why not. Can I bring my mate Harrison over? I may have left him in my apartment." Tom explains

"Of course, when you get him the door will be unlocked so you guys can just walk in." You said

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit!" He rushed off down the hall. You laughed at his antics and turned around to head back to the living room. You looked over to see Anna smirking.

"What are you so smug about?" You asked her.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that my big sister has a little crush." She smiled at you and skipped into the kitchen. You scoffed

"Crush? I've known him for not even a week. I don't think I would call it a crush." You explained placing your hands in your hips and walking over to the kitchen.

Anna poked her head out of the fridge, "Oh really? What would you call it then?" She asked

Your composure dropped a little, "well, one might say it may be a," you thought for a second before answering, "a mild attraction."

Anna laughed a little at the response and walked over to you. "Keep telling yourself that." She patted my back as she walked back with a tub of ice cream and four spoons. You rolled your eyes but smiled. You looked at the couch and quickly checked over things. Popcorn, check. Ice cream, check. Drinks, check. Blankets, no check.

"Anna, I'm gonna go grab some blankets." You said and quickly made your way to your room. You opened the closet and got out a few fuzzy blankets. When you walked back into the living room, Tom and his friend Harrison were sitting  on the couch. You saw that Tom had changed into hello kitty pajama pants. "Nice pajamas, Tom." You said with a small laugh.

He stuck his tongue out at you. "Well I happen to think they are amazing!" He replied. "Y/n, this is my best friend Harrison. Harrison, this is y/n."

"So your the y/n I've heard so much about. It's nice to meet you finally." He said, "Thomas over here won't stop talking about you." He laughed.

You moved over to the couch and dropped the pile of blankets you were holding. "All good things I hope."

"Very good things, I can assure you." Harrison said before Tom lightly nudge him, which went unnoticed by you.

"Well what do you guys want to watch?" Anna asked sitting next to Harrison.

"Well we could always watch Disney movies or... y'know do a little Disney karaoke?" Tom suggested slyly. You and Anna made eye contact and smirked.

~30 minutes later~

"OH OOBEE DOO! I WANNA BE LIKE YOOOU! I WANNA WALK LIKE YOU! TALK LIKE YOU, SHOOO! YOU'LL SEE ITS TRUE! SOMEONE LIKE MEEE, CAN LEARN TO BE LIKE SOMEONE LIKE MEEEEEEE! YEAH!" You has all just finished yelling the song I wanna be like you from the jungle book. You all fell on the ground in fits of laughter.

"Ok who's next?" Anna asked

"I think that you and y/n should go, and I have the perfect song!" Harrison said.

"Tell me what it is." Tom said eagerly. Harrison obliged and leaned over to whisper the song to Tom. "You guys have to do this!"

"Well we have to know the song first!" Anna said.

"No you don't! It's gonna be a surprise. Y/n, be the first girl that sings, and Anna, you be the rest of the girls." Harrison explained. You and Anna looked at each other and shrugged. You both got up and waited for the music to start. When you both heard it you knew exactly what it was....

A/N

What could the song beeeeee? Hheheh I love this song!!