13. Night 4 With Aria, Part 2

Ryan's POV 

"Aria! I thought that was you!" I cringed at that voice. The same voice I hadn't heard for months. And now she was back. And she knew mommy. 

"Ah, Les! I haven't seen you since graduation!" Aria said with a bright smile as she hugged Lesley. Lesley looked at me for a split moment and I wanted to just cry. She wasn't supposed to be here.

"Mommy..." I wanted to leave. I needed to go. Now.

Aria pretended that she didn't hear me. Or maybe she didn't? I don't know. 

I could see their lips moving but I couldn't make out words. I really wanted to leave now. 

I pulled hard on Aria's sleeve. "Mama.."

"Ryan, please." I could hear the annoyance in her voice. That was the most horrible sound I have ever heard. I let go of her arm. 

"You're too needy Ryan."

"I'm not your mommy!"

"I want you out of my house!"

I was trembling. I couldn't believe this. She was here. She knew Aria. Did Aria know about me and Lesley? But she helped me get over her. Did they just want to hurt me again? Did Keren know?

Finally Lesley walked away from us. Aria looked down at me. 

"Baby-"

"Home. I wanna go home. Now." I sniffled as I wiped my cheeks. My heart hurt. My head hurt. I wanted to leave.

"Ok..We'll go home and make breakfast and-"

"No! Home!" I said looking up at her. I didn't want to be around her anymore. I couldn't.

"Ryan..I shouldn't have ignored you and I'm sorry but-"

"Take me home Aria." I said seriously. I knew this was a bad idea. I should have never agreed to any of this. To going home with her, to talking to her, to calling her mommy. I'm such an idiot. 

Aria frowned. She looked hurt. But I didn't care. I didn't wait for her answer. I started to walk until I found myself sitting in the car.  

A moment later, Aria got into the car. She hadn't bought any of the groceries. Her hands rested on the steering wheel for a moment before she looked over at me. "Ryan..please talk to me? I shouldn't have snapped like that and I was horrible for ignoring you but I love you. You're my little and-"

"I was her's." I mumble. A part of me softened. Maybe she didn't know about me being Lesley's little. And I think I loved her too. I was scared to love again but with Aria, it was just different.

Aria looked confused for a moment. "Oh wait, that was- she was- oh fuck. Ryan I had no idea. I'm so sorry. If I had known I would've-"

"I tried to tell you but you ignored me." I said as I looked at her. 

Aria frowned as she started to tear up a little bit. "After you told me about what she did to you and we made those rules- I'm sorry Ryan." She slowly reached over and rested her hand on my cheek.

I didn't lean into her touch like I normally would've. I didn't close my eyes. I just kept looking straight ahead, a blank expression on my face. 

She sighed and pulled back after a moment. "Do you really wanna go home? Back to Keren I mean." she asked quietly. 

I didn't want to. I may be a fool for not wanting to. But, I was a fool for her. I wouldn't leave until she actually said she wanted me to. 

I shook my head no. "I wanna go back to sleep." 

I heard her let out a breath of relief before nodding a little. "Alright." she said softly before starting up the car and driving back to her place.

The ride was horrible. We just stayed silent the entire time. I don't even remember pulling into the yard really. One moment, I was sitting in the car, looking out the window. The next, I was alone in my play/bedroom, covers pulled to my chin, crying until I fell asleep.

--

This genuinely hurt to write this. I'm having my own drama and a bunch is kinda happening at this moment. But this isn't going to turn into me talking about my problems. I'm fine. Just keep your friends close and be happy with the time you have with them. If you do that, I'm super happy.

I hope to have another chapter out by this time tomorrow but I'm not sure about that. 

Sorry that this one's short. I just had an idea of how I wanted it to go kinda and had to get it out before I went to sleep and forgot about it. 

Hopefully the next one is longer.

Question for this chapter is: What's your dream?

Mine is to just be happy. I wanna be a singer, famous author, or maybe just a happily married woman with kids. I mean no matter what I do, I wanna get married and have kids. But no matter what ends up happening to me, I wanna be happy. I've spent a lot of my life being sad or putting others before myself so I guess I just want to be able to put myself first for once. 

See you guys in the next chapter!

XOXO