|Akaza x reader| Midnight

Requested by: Hachihoe
SPOILER WARNING! This guy right here is not mentioned yet in the anime.
***********************************************
Combing your hair, you stared at your face from the mirror. The moon's lovely light gleamed through your walls, shining the side of your face.

It was in the middle of a summer night, the cheers and voices from the center of the town reached inaudibly in your room. The beautiful wisteria colored yukata laid in front of you, neatly folded, a pair of golden hair pins sat on top of the cloth.

You shook you head to no one and leaned to the candle, blowing out its flames. The room darkened, the light of the moon remained. You then turned your eyes to the new shadow forming, it looked like the figure was coming from a distance.

You opened the door and went outside, wooden floors creaking in every step, and gazed upon the garden in front of you. The stalks of flowers swayed to the breeze as fireflies flew around like stars.

Near the flower beds and bushes there stood a man. His stance relaxed yet still looked intimidating, his vest followed the blows of the summer breeze.

The heart inside of your chest beats furiously. Placing a hand above it, you gripped the cloth covering the beating muscle. His shadow towered you, his figure blocking the moonlight.

Your cheeks tinted with red, your heart pounding within your chest. A soft smile made its way to your lips and took a step towards him, involuntarily whispered his name in happiness and shock.

"Akaza.."

As soon as you reached him, you saw the visible smile on his lips. You stood in front of him, looking up to the taller man. "Hey beautiful.." he greeted, his voice as soft as the wind that was still blowing to the east. His rough hands brushed your skin, moving a strand of hair from your face. His unique eyes piercing yours as the numbers on his pupils almost glowed.

You looked down bashfully at your feet, embarrassed as your cheeks turned red. You fiddled with your fingers nervously, his simple display of affections never seem to fail in getting you flustered. You stood there awkwardly, until you heard a chuckle coming from him. It was like music to your ears.

Suddenly you were engulfed in a big hug from him, one of his toned arms wrapped on your waist and his hand pulled your head close to his chest. Inhaling sharply, your arms were caged on his chest, too stuned to move.

The heat rose from your neck and to your face, blushing in deep red. You can hear his heart beat, a soothing sound that caused you to relax. Your heart was racing, your arms wrapping around his chest and inhaled his addictive smell.

"Want to attend the festival with me?"he asked, pulling away and looked down at you reddened face. You simply nodded and took the reached out palm of his.

Without further notice, he scooped you off the gound and carried you bridal style. "Eep!" You shrieked, unconsciously wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Hold on tight, it's going to be windy up there."

"Huh?"

He didn't gave you an answer and jumped off the ground in great speed and covered almost all the light of the moon. Your shadows appeared on the roofs of the neighbourhood, your shrieks muffled by the winds passing by both of your ears.

With you on his arms, you felt warm and secured. His smile looked beautiful in the moonlight, his unnatural pink hair flowing wildly as he gracefully landed on one of the roofs and ran to someplace who knows.

Your mouth was left agape as you processed what happened, the lanterns on the street grew closer and so are the happy voices. He lifted both of you up to a tall tower, eyes widened to the spectacular sight in front.

Lanterns of different colors were hanged on posts, the smell from the food stalls were amazing, and the people wore colorful yukatas and holding sparklers. A smile crept up on Akaza's face as he watched you be amazed at the scene, his heart beating fast everytime he was near you.

He really missed your presence, your smell, your touch, and your smile that could easily leave him breathless. He missed seeing you become a blushing mess when he gives you a compliment or some cheesy pick up lines.

His smiled at the bitter sweet reality. He could never take you out on dates or go eat out downtown, he can never show and boast at others how you were together and how he got the most kindest and gentle person there is. The reality was that you can't experience the things normal couples do. In simple terms, he was a demon and you were an innocent woman.

"What's wrong?" You asked, your eyebrows furrowed in concern. You noticed his bitter sweet smile, you were worried what was going on his mind. He gave you a tight lipped smile before opening his mouth.

"I'm sorry I can't take you down there and enjoy like a normal couple, y/n.." he apologized sincerely, looking straight into your eyes. That moment, you felt your chest tightening. You didn't know that he felt responsible in not giving you a normal relationship experience. But it wouldn't be bad to experience unique things, not everyone really experiences those 'normal' things most people do, and you two were one of those.

Feeling bold all of a sudden, you held his hand and gripped it reassuringly. "You don't have to apologise Akaza. As long as I'm with you, I'm already happy.." you sent him a small smile, looking up to his face.

He was silent for a second before flashing you a toothy smile, exposing his sharp canine teeth. He intertwined your fingers, bringing it up to his lips and kissed your knuckles softly. "You're cute, you know that right?" He grinned, patting your head lightly.

You covered your face with your hands in embarrassment, turning beet red. You squealed silently in our hands before facing him and gave him a close eyed smile.

From that moment on Akaza's heart pounded wildly on his chest, he knew that you completely had him wrapped around our little finger. He fell in love with you a thousandth time, and he wasn't to ever fall from it.
***********************************************
A/n: So uh I noticed this was like an alternate version of the "my dearest" one with Rengoku but I thought it was okay so I'm not taking it down.

Anyways, sorry for the late update. I was too lazy to think of a plot. This was actually a last minute decision. :p