|Yandere!Muichiro x reader| Unknown

Requested by: itz_sammy_123
A/n: Enjoy reading this long chapter! I tried my best sammy-san! ;-;
*********************************
The breeze hit your face and blowing your short h/c hair. The weather was perfect. The cloudy sky, the warm breeze, the smell of blooming flowers filled your nose. You're currently sitting down on the green grass which swayed away to the direction the wind blew and a certain black and mint haired fellow resting his head on your lap.

"Finished!" you exclaimed in joy as you raised the flower crown, proud of your work. "What do you think Mu-chan?" you looked down at the boy who was listening to your rambles since earlier. He got up and looked at the piece in your hand, "it looks pretty." he commented monotonously.

Letting out a chuckle, you leaned over to him and placed the flower crown on his head. You've known Muichiro Tokito for quite a while now. Your first encounter was when you served him tea from your own tea shop as he was stopping by before returning to his work's headquarters. He had found himself enjoying your company and decided to return after a week and until then, he visited your shop every weekend and hang out with you. You became very good friends.

You knew about his duty and how he risks his life every time he goes away for a mission. It was terrifying to think that your friend may never come back one day but he reassured you enough to let you breath in relief.

Muichiro adores you. No, perhaps it was deeper than that. Every time he is away from you, he felt as if a part of him was taken away and he couldn't stay sane. He craves your touch but he will never admit that. He didn't know what to act as this was the first time he ever felt this deep bond with another before. What was he supposed to do at this situation? he found himself asking.

The words of the love pillar herself made him come to the realization that this feelings might be love and that it wasn't as complicated as he thought it was. But, conflict stayed in his mind. Why is it that every time another person talk and interacts with you, red is the only thing he sees? It was as if his body itches to eradicate the human-

"Mu-chan?" His trail of thoughts was disturbed when he heard your voice calling the nickname you gave him. He hummed in response and looked at your eyes.

"Is something wrong?" you asked, worry etched on your face. "I've been calling for you many times." you added.

He shook his head, "It's nothing Y/n." he shrugged his shoulders before standing up and offered his hand to you. "It's almost time for you to open the shop. I'll walk you there."

You took his hand and pulled yourself up, deciding to shake out the worrying thoughts on what got the young boy so dazed.

As you walked through the streets, you chatted about how you wanted to add another drink and desserts in the menu and recruiting a worker. After mentioning about recruiting, he paused his steps, making you turn your head to him in wonder. "What's wrong?" you asked.

"Do you really need to recruit a nobody?" he asked with the same emotionless face he hold.

. "What do you mean? My shop is growing and I need as much help I could get. Do you think I could handle a bunch of costumers by myself?" you asked with an eyebrow raised and hands placed on your hips. Sometimes you really don't know what runs in the pretty head of his, he is an enigma. Silence surrounded the two of you before you heard him mumble under his breath, something that you couldn't make out, and continued to walk.

"Mu-chan! wait!" You exclaimed as you catch up to his stride.

When you arrived at your tea shop, he helped you set up and clean even though you already told him that you can do it on your own. And after a lot of convincing and puppy looks, he finally went to the place he was supposed to go to.