My best friend bf

"Do you think that he will like it Y/n?"My best friend Carol asked me.

"Umm...yeah I think he'll love it"I said a little bit off not in the mood for anything.

She didn't said anything she just went back to the dresser room to take off the dress and then buy it for the party that The Dolan Enterprises makes every 26 of October to celebrate that their enterprise is more successful than the latest years.

I already had my dress only thanks to him.

You would be wondering why I'm not in the mood right?.

Basically I'm like this because I think that I might had fall for my best friends boyfriend.

His name is Grayson,Grayson Dolan. He is really attractive,generous, caring, loving...and all the good things that could cross your mind.

I know that it's wrong but I swear it wasn't my fault.

At first when I first moved to California I didn't meant to bump in such a wonderful person and neither did I know that he had a girlfriend and that his girlfriend was my best friend.

Until the same day after we introduced ourselves, and let me add that during the conversation that we had while we waited for Carol to arrive he didn't mention that she was his girlfriend or that he was already taken, so how I was supposed to not eye him and start having a small crush on him?.

Resuming it when she arrived she gived him a quick peck leaving me in sock because she didn't tell me either about her relationship and I am her fucking best friend!.

But that isn't the worst of all.

That crush started growing more and more when something happened.

If you're thinking if we fucked or something I'm sorry to tell you that that never happened and neither did we kiss or something like that.

What it's the worst for me is that during a really long period of time we spent hours talking and getting to know each other, of course Carol knew, she was the one that told him that while she is at work he had to try and create a friendship with me becuase she felt bad for inviting me to stay with her and becuase of her work she can't get enough time to be with me.

At first I was okay with it becuase why not?.But weeks passed and our 'friendship' became stronger if I can say so.

He just opened up to me with stuff that he confessed to me that Carol didn't know.

He even got surprised when he told me everything about his personal life because he didn't say a word to his girl but to her best friend? He had 0 worries with it.

'She really gained my trust so easily' he thought to himself that day.

(A/N) I'M THINKING ABOUT WRITING A BOOK ABOUT A STORY LIKE THIS ONE WOULD YOU READ IT?.

He even acted so weird this pasts weeks and I know that Carol noticed because she isn't the same Carol that I know so well, something is bothering her. She isn't smiling 24/7, she smiles only if she thinks its necessary.

I tried to make her tell me how does she feel but she doesn't want to talk to me or open up to me like before 'I'm just thinking to much' She told me the other day at first I thought that she might knew about my love for her boyfriend but it wasn't that because when she knows that she can't talk to me about something she goes to her other best friend and let me tell you that this person has the same feelings that I have for Grayson but towards her or maybe even more stronger than what I feel and that person is Ethan Dolan.