The wedding of my lover 3

(A/N) Hi guys, I'm sorry for taking time to upload but I'm back and I'm writing new imagines, enjoy this chapter and if you have any suggestions let me know I love you.

Entering the hotel I realize that my friends are not here and neither do I see any workers.

I thought they were going to be waiting for me, to welcome me...What happened?.

This place is huge...How am I supposed to find my suite if I don't see anyone here?.

"I'm sure the reason why no one is here has to do with Malia and the fucking wedding." I mumbled to myself a little upset.

Since I didn't know where to go and I wasn't going to ask Grayson for help, I decided to call Alissa to help me out.

"Y/n?,what's wrong?"She asked me and I could tell that she was tired,like really tired.

What's going on?,They are preparing a wedding or the third world war?,I understand that a wedding takes a long time and yes, it's a bit tiring but it seems that with Malia it's more than that.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard loud footsteps and felt someone grab me by the waist and lift me up."What the fuck!?" I said and hung up on her without answering.

I was about to scream when I heard that person's voice and I instantly calmed down "Y/n!!, I missed you so much!" He said engulfing me in a hug,then he put me on the ground.

"Ethan, I missed you too but you fucking scared the shit out of me!" I said as I touched my heart,I was shaking."What are you doing here?,not that I'm complaining but I thought you were with the others" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I was helping Malia with something about the flowers when she sent me to find more in Grayson's car" He started saying while scrunching the back of his neck."Then I heard someone screaming and I saw you enter the hotel angry, I went to see what was happening and to know why you were arguing with my brother but when I tried to talk to Grayson he ignored me so I went after you and saw you on the phone,you looked upset and to cheer you up a bit I decided to scare you a little" He said smiling a little embarrassed."I see that it was a bad idea,sorry"

He scared me but I'm not mad at him "It's okay E,really" I said smiling,He's so cute "Now help me,I want to go to my suite"

"Of course m'lady" He said and reached out his hand for me to grab it "Let's go" He said and smiled sweetly at me as we interviewed our fingers.

I giggled and started walking with him to my suite.

"Well,It will take us a while to get there and I thought we could talk,I know you have many doubts, so ask me" Ethan told me after a few minutes of silence.

"I would like to know why I am in danger" I said looking at him in the eyes.

"I see you start with tough questions to explain,mon chéri" He said chuckling.

I roll my eyes unimpressed by his suave charm.

"If you want to ask the questions, go ahead" I said smirking while I shrugged my shoulders.

Ethan motions his hands up in surrender while laughing.

"I know I'm not going to find the answers to all my questions" I said looking around.

He then looked at me raising an eyebrow and said "Why do you think that?"

"Grayson has already made it clear to me Eth, he told me that-"I couldn't finish explaining why since he interrupted me.

"Don't listen to him Y/n" He said seriously "Since they got engaged, Grayson has been weird" Saying this, he stopped for a moment to think about how to tell me what was exactly wrong with his brother,then he said "you know his anger issues were serious before, well now just imagine, it's worse"