Our Deal

"You are late!!" She whispered-yelled at me."Mr.Dolan is going to get mad at you and especially me!", She finished saying while she pushed me into his office."Remember your ways Miss, you didn't grow up in the streets" She told me while she arranged my hair on my shoulders, then we entered his office.

I came from a really wealthy family, all my sisters are very stretched, refined, educated...while I am quite the opposite. That's why she said that.

"You complain about me being late and the one who should be here waiting for me is not there" I said pointing to the empty chair in front of me. "Now you see how it didn't matter if I was a little late?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

My godmother didn't answer me, she just rolled her eyes and left me alone in that huge office, not after mouthing me a 'Good luck baby'.

While I was waiting for him I started thinking about everything.

I'm here to get married but I refused to it, not until I talked to my future to be husband.

Why?

Because I have an really amazing deal for him that's why I'm here right now. Especially if this shit can help my family.

My father's company is not doing very well due to a failure they had in a deal that led us to stop being the first wealthiest family in the world. If I'm being honest that doesn't bother me, not at all. But to my father and his new wife money is more important than anything.

My father's money is disappearing and we don't know why, so while they are investigating the causes of this my father came up with a 'temporary' solution, which is to marry the son of the richest family in the world and also the son of his friend...Grayson dolan.

Just then my thoughts were interrupted.

"I'm sorry, I had a um...a meeting" he said closing the door and heading to his table.

I watched him and noticed something that I would tell him later. Another thing I noticed is that he is really handsome but that doesn't change how I feel about this whole thing.

"You're late" I smirked crossing my arms over his table."But no worries I was late too"

He had already sat down in front of me.

"So..." He started saying clearing his throat."You are Gianna right?" He asked me trying not to roll his eyes.

So he doesn't like the idea of ​​this marriage either, good.

"Mhm, yup that's me" I smiled, this is going to be fun. I don't know why but I really enjoy annoying people that don't like me.

"Ok...What did you want to talk about?" He said now serious but a little curious too.

"I know damn well that you, just like me, don't want this marriage"I said standing up, let's get this started.

"Yeah but we can't do anything about it"

"Just shut up and listen" I said  sitting on his table where just to my left was a bowl with lollipops, I took one and put it in my mouth and then continued talking.

He was watching my every move.

"Let's make a deal" I said and unwrapped the lollipop.

"What type of deal?" He said swallowing, he didn't even blink when I put the lollipop in my mouth.

"I know that you have a fuck boy reputation and you want it to stay like that but if you continue your father will probably disinherit you am I right?"

He just nodded and watched me lick the lollipop. I saw a little trash can and threw my lollipop there.

What a jerk he didn't even try to deny the fact that he would still fuck around with other whores even if we get married.

"And I don't want to marry someone that I don't love" I continued saying.

"I still don't understand what's the deal Gianna"he said trying to put every piece in the puzzle.

"You have to pretend to be in love with me and not fuck around with other women for a whole year, and if you do try to not get caught by your father"

"Then I can earn my father's trust to leave his company to me without worrying!, I really want to show him that even if I'm not serious about my relationships I can be serious about my job" He said now understanding.

"But your father wants you to be serious about both" I said trying not to laugh. "That's why I told you that you have to pretend to be in love with me but we can't fall in love with each other, I have a boyfriend, well I had a boyfriend that I'm in love with and I want to marry him not you"

"So that's your reason for this deal huh" He said but wasn't completely sure.

"Yeah that and the fact that my father needs your family's money for the investigation" I'm not planning on lying to him and also I had a feeling that he already knew about my family situation.

"If we succeed I will give you the money you need and also the divorce papers" He said.

"All right I won't complain" I smiled.

"You know our parents think we're going to mess this up" He said suddenly.

"Yeah I know"

"Then if I don't 'fuck around with my hoes' you can't fuck around with your ex" He said smirking.

I already knew that he was going to say that. "Don't worry even if I did, no one would know, not even you"

"But are we going to do it?" He said and winked.

"No" I can't do anything with him, I won't do anything with him. "But we have to hold hands and all that stupid stuff"

"So we can kiss" he smirked.

"Yes we can but not now" he looked disappointed by my answer. "Listen we are going to act just like normal couples in front of everyone until the divorce day" I said still thinking about my plan.

"What is going to happen?"He asked me knowing I didn't tell him everything yet.

"Wait and see" I said and got off the table.

"Then how am I supposed to help you?" Grayson said crossing his arms.

"I'll explain it to you during our fake 'relationship period' got it?" I said starting to walk away.

"Yeah I guess" He said standing up and started walking in my direction.

"Oh and one last thing" as I said that he stopped walking, he was now in front of me.

"Whats up?" He said licking his lips and watching mine.

As he was taller, I got on my tiptoes and grabbed him by his collar, now our mouths were only a few inches apart, then I said "I know that you weren't on a meeting baby  your hair is messy and you have recent hickeys on your neck" I laughted at him."You can't lie to me even if you wanted to" I told him and gave him a little push.

"We'll se that cupcake" he smirked fixing his necktie.

I just rolled my eyes and left his office happy about the future events.

Loves C 💖
It's been so long since I updated, hope you enjoy this<3