Part 4 (the note)

" I kept telling myself over and over that I was alright but deep down I knew I was lying. I cried myself to sleep every night. Most days I could barely get out of bed. I couldnt even look at my face in the mirror without bursting into tears. To all the people that I have lied to I'm sorry, my dad did not die from cancer, he shot himself to death. My heart kept shattering every single day since his death and I soon felt like I did not deserve to live either. So thats when I started cutting and not only that but I developed an eating disorder. I gained pound after pound and that is when I decided that I couldn't go on anymore."

"NO" Billie shreiks, tears falling onto the ground. 

"Its gonna be ok, we are going to be ok" I say uncertain

"you don't know that" She shrieks and continues to read

"Im sorry to everyone that will be hurt by my death. I know Im selfish, but trust me its better off this way"

~ Lexi

"Look at me Billie" I tell her

"yes" she responds meekly

"Fucking promise me you will not do anything to harm yourself in anyway. I need you more than anything, lemme see ur wrist"

She hesitates at first but then slowly lifts up her sleeve. There were deep scars all along her wrist. Tear drops fell out of my eyes as I pull her into a hug.

"please Billie Im begging you please" I scream.