Chapter 1

Ok guys I usually write in 3rd persons Point of view so I'm taking a shot at this. Sorry if it sucks.
"AHHHHHH" I screamed as the pain overtook me and I regenerated. Once the pain ended I looked around me. Something was different. What's this on my chest? Two of them. Oh my god I'm a girl!
"IM A WOMAN!" I said, shocked that, that could even happen.
I ran over to a mirror and looked at myself. I had very short hair. I was gonna change that. I had blue eyes and high cheek bones. I had ghostly pale skin and my make up was done very dramatically. The clothes I had on was falling off of me they were so big. The only way my jeans were holding up was because of my hips.
I need to change. Now.
I ran to the wardrobe and looked for a quick outfit.
I put on a pink skirt that had a bow at the side, then I got a white tank top and put it on. My new body was weird. I tucked the tanktop in the skirt and slipped on a jean jacket with no sleeves. I put on 5 inch wedges with white and pink flowers on them. I put on a Ginger wig I found. The closest to being ginger I'm getting.
"Now where the hell will this go?" I said as I held my sonic in front of my eyes. I looked in the mirror and a thought came to my head, where every woman has put stuff at least ONCE in their life. "Oh no, oh no I can't believe I'm doing this" I mumbled and sighed, putting my sonic in my bra.
The TARDIS made a jump and I fell to the floor. She's falling to the nearest planet. I ran to the console room. It was fairly easy to run in these heels much to other girls word. I started pressing and pulling at things and hitting things. Trying to land her safely. I patted the TARDIS, "it's ok girl" I said and fell to the floor with a thump.
"So where have you brought us to now girl?" I mumbled as I opened the door. Black dust and ashes everywhere. "What the hell?" I mumbled "WHO IS THE FEMALE?" A robotic voice said I turned around in fear to face the bad excuse of a paper shaker (but with the same bitterness bleh). "YOU WILL NEAL" the Dalek said "The hell you mean 'I will Neal' You don't got knees, this anit a slumber party idiot" I rolled my eyes. So this was the type of person I am. "YOU WILL NEAL OR YOU WILL BE EX-TER-MIN-ATED" the paper shaker said. I looked around to see I was surrounded. Welp. Here we go again.