Chapter 3

I looked down the street to see if there were any shops. I kept walking until I came upon this hipster type shop thing. Eh, why not, I've had worse.
When I walked in, only a few people were in here, and the costumers were staring at me. Probably because I look more bright and bubbly then most of these clothes.
I picked up a few pairs of so called 'Skinny Jeans'. A few pairs of short that didn't even look Legal. A couple shirts and one or two jackets. Hey if I'm a girl now, might as well shop til' I drop.
I saw a couple hats I liked, so I got those, and also a pair of converse. When I was done, I put all that stuff in a bag I bought. I mean, if I'm going to be here a couple of days, might as well settle in.
I went to the nearest hotel that looked good enough that it wouldn't fall down in the middle of the night and got a room for 4 nights. Ugh. That means 5 days until the TARDIS is in better shape. She was going to need some time to fix.
When I got to my room I pulled out a pair of 'Skinny Jeans' and slipped them on, my socks did not match. Eh. I put on a Black long sleeve shirt, then I put on a short sleeve band shirt of this band called 'Fall Out Boy' -I listened to one of their songs in the store, they are awesome- I slipped on my converse and wrapped a button down plaid shirt around my waist. I looked in the mirror. I need to fix my hair... Honestly.
I ran out of my room- locking it first- and down the street to a salon I saw.
"Can you give me long brown hair? Like, permeant Extensions or something? Wait, can you dye my hair ginger, THEN add the permeant Extensions?" I asked "yeah Hun, it will just cost a lot" the woman said "how much" I asked "the extensions will cost about 200, the dye will be at least 40, can you give me 240 bucks now?" She asked.
I pulled out my wad of cash from my side purse thing and counted 600 bucks. "I want a nose piercing also" I grinned, hey, why not go crazy?
The woman laughed at me, "how old are you anyway girl?" She asked "you wouldn't believe me if I told you" I said "trust me, I've heard a lot" see said "it can't be that bad" she said. She was dying my hair at this point. "Well, I'm about 3000 years old, I'm an alien, a TimeLady at that. Does that freak you out?" I asked. "Babe, nothing freaks me out anymore. So do you have a space ship or something?" She asked "yeah I do, but she's repairing herself, so I'm stuck here for a few days. By the way, what's your name?" I asked as she was almost done (I know it takes longer but shh it's a fanfic).
She pinched my nose with a needle and put in a stud. "My name is Cilia Diamond, but you can call me Lia" she said. "Do you have a phone?" She asked "you mean this thing?" I asked as I pulled out a touch screen thing from my back pocket and held it like it was a bomb. She laughed "yeah, that" she said and took it. "There, now my numbers in your phone, and you can download apps and music. And I'm guessing you like fall out boy, their new single is out." She said. I nodded and went to download it. "Wait! I can hit a few buttons and you can have what I have in a little bit" she said and she went typing away on an android Galaxy 5, I think it was called. I had the fire phone.
My phone started having a spasm attack and I freaked out "what the hell?" I asked. Then it just shut down. "Uh okay, that's weird" I said, it started back up and when it did I had new and weird things on my phone. "You can have a life with that thing babe, text me and we can meet some time yeah?" Cilia said and disappeared behind a door. I nodded, looking down at my phone with shock.
I slipped my phone in my pocket. One things for sure. That girl was cute.

WARNING: ALL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS, IS EXPLAINING WHAT CILIA LOOKS LIKE. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT THE DOCTOR DONT JUDGE, YES SHES FALLING IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN. SCREW ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK BEING GAY IS WRONG.