Chapter 5

I rolled around in the bed the hotel provided me with. I was NEVER going to get to sleep.

I groaned and sat up. 3 AM. Dang, that's late. I took out the so called 'Phone' and pressed the top of the screen, it opened with a swipe of my finger.

I went to contacts to find the one person who put there number in my phone. Cilia. Or Lia as her contact States. Or does Lia Luvs u <3 count as a name? I'm so confused.

I went to the bottom to find a button that says 'message'. I looked at it weird then clicked it, a whole other screen popped up and I was at a clear white screen with letters. I started typing words.

-Hello!-

A few minuets past when I got a reply

-Hey Doctor! What's up-

Why would she ask such a stupid question? Why can't she just look up herself

-the roof of my hotel I believe. What are you doing?-

-I WAS asleep. But now I'm awake, so I'm going out, want to come. We can go get late night ice cream!-

I looked around, eh I had nothing to do. Why the hell not.

-yeah, let me get dressed-

-Kay, meet me at the outside of your building-

How the hell did she know where I lived?

-how do you know where I live??- I typed while trying to pull on a pair of shorts.

-I tested to see if your number was real, I looked it up and it tracked you down to your hotel, so I'm taking a wild guess it is you-

Hm. Technology. It's gone to far.

I slipped on a sports bra and then put on a red tank top (you know the ones that look like guys? Like you just cut half of the shirt off right under the sleeves?) I slipped my converse back on and put on a SnapBack... so there called.

I walked out of the hotel room and locked the door. When I got to the lobby, there Lia was in all her glory.

She was wearing a blue swaying dress that went to her knees, and worn out combat boots.

"Hey!" I waved "hey Doctor. Come on. I know just the place." She said and started to drag me away from the hotel.

'This is going to be a long night' I thought right before we entered a ice cream shop.