Chapter 7

it was an hour later and Cilia still hasn't said anything about the TARDIS being bigger on the inside. "so where do you wanna go?" i asked. "i wanna go somewhere in space' she said, grinning like an idiot. i grinned back and twisted a door knob, then went over to a car gear switcher and switched it to the R.
when we landed I twired Lia around in my arms and kissed her. "we are on the plant of partying, i suggest you go change" i said. while she did that, i was going to change also.
I went to my room and the TARDIS picked out a short blue dress that went mid thigh, a pair of black flats, the perfect make up, and a few diamonds to go in my ears.
When I put on all of that, I walked out to see Lia dressed in a white at the top and flowy flowers at the bottom. It went mid thigh and she had on Pink converse. I grinned. "You look awesome" I said and hugged her. "Let's go" I said and walked her to the door. When we got outside, music was playing everywhere and aliens were dancing. "Here's where the fun starts" I laughed and started to dance. Oh my god. This version of me can dance amazingly! And not like my 11th form.
Me and Lia danced together all night and never left each other's side. I think that was a good night.
When we got back on the TARDIS we were partied out, so we said good night and went to our separate rooms and fell asleep. "God I'm gonna be hungover.