Chapter-10: bold descision

Harley POV:-

Ailsa pushed me and left... I was going after her when I saw message from Punzie Reading "Jack already left and would reach home within an hour"

I knew my chance with Ailsa was over... so I let her go with a little warning.

Her taste... and what happened tonight at office making me to drool over that woman.... I just want her and I will have her by hook or by crook.

Jack PoV:-

I don't wanted to hide what happened between me and Punzie from Ailsa. she would feel upset... I don't wanted to ruin her mood. Seeing her crying made me feel devastated.

~~~NEXT DAY ~~~

"Ailsa what's that paper in your hand ?"

"I decided to resign from A.V.E.N company"

"What? Why?"

"Jack you won't understand...."

"Is it because of me and Punzie? If that's really bothering you I will take transfer or resign"

"No Jack ,you Idiot you don't have to do this for me... it's just I am doing this for you... for us."

"What?"

"See Jack I know... no matter what , Punzie is gonna be only girl in your heart-.."

"No elsa you little stupid girl..." Oh god... why does she always interpret in wrong way... I know she was mad at me for going that night to Rosalie... I wish I could explain.

"...it's okay Jack I'm not asking for any explanation. I enjoy myself being alone at my new house... that's why I'm resigning... now go to office you are getting late..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack meet me behind H.O.D's office" Punzie messaged me.
****

"What?"

"Look jack... about what happened yesterday-

"Rosalie... it was you who betrayed me , cheated me... and still I loved you... but now I'm married . You still not over your habits right? Now you are cheating on Harley ?"

"Jack... I know the way I reacted yesterday was vulnerable please forget about it and do not tell anyone"

"It's okay Punzie I won't... I know you were distressed last night"

"Thanks a lot jack..."

"..... by the who were all those men after you?"

"I don't know maybe some rival of Harley sent them after me"

"Oh okay... take care from next time... and if anything happen like this again.. feel free to contact me."
__\\\\___////___\\\\____||||||

Harley POV:-

"is it me or Office really looks empty today" I asked Kendrick

"No I don't think so ... only two employment are on leave today..."

"Oh ... who are those two?"

"Jannet as she had accident in the morning..."

".... and Eugene , he is hospitalised from over a month ... I have no idea when he will be coming back"

What the fcx... where is Ailsa ? I have not seen her since morning... why does she always make me go insane.
*******
"Sir you have 5 appointments today"

"Oh okay... whatever *reading list* Karen, Lily..... Ai...Ailsa ?"
I wonder why does she made an appointment with me...