Chapter-13: Obsession

Please vote if you liking my story

Ailsa POV:-

No sooner the light got on than he let go of me... after faking smile for few minutes (so that people don't find about the discomfort) and the ran inside my room.

Everyone was partying so hard... music was extremely loud.. and there were a lot of people... Like a lot...

Out of nowhere, Harley got inside my room and again caged me with his arms against wall.

I wanted to get away from him.

I wanted to run far away from him.

I struggle against him to run. But it was nothing in front of his huge muscular body.

"DONT YOU DARE THINK ABOUT RUNNING AWAY FROM ME" he screamed in anger.

He grabbed my hands so hard, that it reminded me of what he did that night at office.
"Please... I beg you.. let me go" I begged for mercy.

"He didn't listen to me instead he started coming towards me.

I got scared.

I started to struggle more and more.

I somehow managed to freed my one hand I slapped him hard on his face before he could again touch me...

I ran from my room and acted like as if nothing happened.

"Where you were ? I was so worried about you.." jack said.

"I was feeling tired... just went inside to take rest" I said.

"Oh... you okay? If this party is bothering you we can end it now..." Jack said in low voice.

"Well ab-..." before I could complete my words Merida shouted "HEY AILSIE... COME HERE ROCK THE DANCE FLOOR AFTER ALL ITS YOU BIRTHDAY & FAREWELL PARTY"

"No thanks..."

"I think you should seriously rock the dance floor" jack said to cheer up my mood.

"OKAY..."I said and tried to divert my mind by dancing with all my friends.

Harley PoV:-

With her each move I was getting hard & harder... I can't wait Ailsa to have you... you have no idea how much I've craved for you in past years.

"You want a drink?" Rosalie asked.

"I told you to keep Jack engaged..." I said.

"Huh? It's hard for me... to be near him each time... you know what I don't get good feeling about this ... I used him for you. He really treated me so good. I feel bad for him... he is a good man.. I can't hurt him" Rosalie said

"If Jack was as rich as me... would you chose me ?" I asked her with a smirk on my face...

"You know the answer..." Rosalie said.
***
Ailsa POV:-

"Jack thanks for making birthday this speciAl..."

"Ailsa... thanks for helping me moving on..."

"Jack..." I looked into his eyes.... whenever I look into his eyes.. I just forget everything. I can't resist but to keep staring at him.