Chapter-17:secret

Jack PoV:-

"Jack... is everything okay?"
Ailsa asked as soon as I entered home.

"Yeah... I think so"

"How was the meeting?"

"I don't know Harley canceled it at the last moment"

Ailsa looked at me weirdly. Then said... "Jack you look worried about something"

"Ailsa.... our company is collaborating with J.O.A"

"What???"

"Yes... and few days ago Kenny told me that an old man was asking about me..."

"Jack I think he finally found you.."

"But Ailsa..."

"Forget all past grudges... it's been 10 years I think you should make up with you father."

"I was thinking the same thing... I miss him."

"Jack.." she said and hugged.

"Ailsa are you crying?"

"No... it's just this moment feels so good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah...."

Ailsa makes me feel the way no one ever did... not even Rosalie.. she makes me happy, she adds colours to my life. I never thought my decision of marrying her would feel this satisfactory.

"Hey Ailsa you heard it?"

"What?"

"Hmm.. so Merida didn't told you... Harley is cheating on Rosalie"

"What?" Her pupil dilated. She Stand in shock as if what I was saying was unbelievable.

"Why so shocked? Is it that shocking that a cheater is getting cheated on ?"I said and laughed a little.

"With w-...hom?" She stuttered.

"With his ex-girlfriend or fiancé ... I don't know ... but that woman is married. I can't believe people are so sick these days..."

"Yea-..."

"Ailsa... I am lucky to have you" I said and gave her a tight hug again.

Ailsa PoV:-

I feel guilty to hide from Jack about ... what is happening between me and Harley.. it's eating me up from inside. I just couldn't bear this blind trust Jack have on me. I'm cheating on him.. even though I don't want to. He don't deserve this.

Should I tell him everything? But what if he will resent me for not telling him earlier. Oh god what should I do?

I don't even want to imagine how he is gonna react on the fact that Harley's ex-fiancé.. is none other than me..

I don't want to loose him.. I don't want to live without him. He would leave me if I will tell him the truth.

I think It's better to keep it a secret.

Harley pov:-
~~~next day~~~

Nothing seems to work to make Ailsa mine. I wanted to just slam her on my bed and have her for head to toe. If jack wasn't there she would have been mine.

I want to have her... at any cost. Even if that cost is 'Jack'.

I heard knock on my cabin while I was in my thoughts.

"Come in"

"Mr. Harley I wanted to show you my presentation since I'm the representative of the meeting we will have with J.O.A group members next week." Jack said showing his laptop to me. While he was showing me his shitty ideas I kept glaring at him. I was holding myself to not to smack him down and beat him till death.i want to ruin this man.

"Mr. Adelson I think I have to think again... about making you representative of this meeting"

"But I've working on this for over a year...."

"I'll think about it..."