Chapter 1: There Must Be More Than This Provincial Life

LIAM'S POV

A blinding light sears the eyelids of my dark brown seeing orbs. My soon-to-be-dead father has awoken me from my deep 2 hour slumber. I turn sideways and lay in bed for a while, at first not realising the scientifically fascinating, but personally demoralising, tiny raging micropenis boner i had in my tight little panty shorts. I grunt in frustration at the lack of manlihood i had. A typical ching chong ling long.

I swung my feet off the bed and leapt upward to try and wake myself up more, my stiff micropenis not getting in the way of my expert gymnastics.

I walk over to the bathroom and commence my daily routine i've been stuck with for the past 16 years of my sad and pathetic excuse for a life. I take a massive piss (my boney not getting in the way in the slightest), brush my teeth, wash my face with a cloth, leave the bathroom, and eat a boring sandwich with lettuce and ham. My sooner-to-be-dead mother has made my breakfast of course, who else would? God i hate women. Sometimes the old hag spices my breakfast up with vegemite and butter, but otherwise, my provincial life continues.

I get dressed in my Bethlehem College uniform. Just the same and typical blazer, buttoned up shirt and pants i've been wearing for 5 years. Shit my life is a complete routine.

I get in the car and my slave father drives me to school. I get off and proceed to head to my locker, put my bag away, and then head towards the resource centre. I've done this too many times to count, i could do it with my nostrils closed.

I talk to friends at the library, and try to be funny. I am unfortunately not. But i gotta try compensate for my micropenis somehow.

I go to pastoral and sit there as my teacher reads out the notices. She's another old hag, she must have 20 years left give or take.

Then i head to my first class, Viscom. Ah fuck. I have no friends at all. I mean, there's Wenis, but he's atrocious. A mere empty shell of a human being. But then again, that's also me. Just instead of mere empty shell, it's a mere empty horny shell with a supposedly medically impossible micropenis.

I take my seat and wait for the teacher with 5 years give or take to come inside. I am incredibly bored.

"THERE MUST BE MORE THAN THIS PROVINCIAL LIFE!!!" I scream to myself, "THERE MUST B-" I scream until a particular sexy sexy woman walked through the door.