Chapter 10

Elle's POV

For the past few weeks that I have been living as Eleanor, I did think that I was cursed in some way but, each day I'm proved more wrong.

This might be selfish, but if given the chance, I would never go back to my old life.

I would never go back to that life that I was never enough, or that I was never loved and appretiated, never seen.

I will continue as Elle from now on.

First things first, I need to find out what happened between me and Soul.

"Soul." I called out to her upon seeing her at the end of the hallway.

She heard me but did not turn back.

She kept walking so I picked up my pace.

I walked faster and reached her in no minute.

"Soul. Talk to me." I said whining.

"I need to find out what happened between us so I can give you a proper apology for whatever I have done to you." I said grabbing her hand and she turned to me.

"Elle, that's enough. I don't want to talk about it. There's nothing to apologize for." She said not even looking at me so I stopped her.

"Soul. I'm not stupid. Please tell me." I said firmly and she sighed.

She looked at me for a long minute before rolling her eyes.

"We had a fight." She said and now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I know that much. What happened? What was the fight about?" I asked.

"Let's go and sit down somewhere. If we are going to be in a group we need to makeup for what has happened." She said and we walked down to the cafeteria of the agency.

"So..." She trailed off.

"You and my brother dated!" She said and my jaw dropped.

"What? Who's your brother?" I asked completely shocked.

"My brother is Kim Seo Joon. He's not an idol." She clarified and I nodded for her to continue.

"When you and my brother dated, it was one time that something changed between the two of you... because you cheated." Soul explained and I was even more shook.

What?

"I cheated?" I asked in confusion.

"You didn't. He was the one who did but he made me believe that you cheated because he jealous of how close we were. We had a huge fight and said stuff that we never wanted to say." Soul said sadly.

"I realised how scared I was to lose you when you crashed that car in purpose of comiting suicide. I was scared but my ego was bigger." She chuckled and I smiled.

"Technically he was my step brother and we were close when we were little, but after your break up he changed a lot. Its like I don't know him anymore. He hurt you." She said sadly and I held her hands.

"He hurt you and he hurt us. I'm so sorry for being stupid and not beliving that when you told me the truth. I'm sorry that it had to come to this stage where you had to almost lose your life for me to realise I am being a bitch and beliving someone who doesn't deserve it." She said holding my hands tight.

"It's okay. I also apologize for what has happened and for what I have said to you." I said and she smiled. She got up from her seat and walked over to the other side of the table and hugged me.

"Let's not let guys come in between us anymore. Okay?" I asked while hugging her and she just nodded.

"I'm not going to lose you again." She replied and then pulled away from the hug.

"I want to pull a prank on the girls." She said smirking and I smirked back.

"What are we doing?" I asked and she just nudged at me, "Just follow my lead." She said and I nodded.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Soul yelled as soon as the girls were entering the cafeteria.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're the one coming here and picking fights." I yelled back trying not to laugh as the girls started running towards us.

"Of course I will come here you're the one who called me here. Now fight." She said pushing my shoulder slightly and I glared.

"Oh, no she didn't." I said before running towards her and hugging her.

"AHAAAA BITCHES!!!" Soul yelled and the girls were so confused.

"What is going on?" Dahee asked looking back and forth as we had hands around each other.

"We made up!" I announced and the girls started cheering loudly.

"My favourite couple Souleanor is back!" Sohee yelled as the girls ran and we had a group hug moment going on.

"There's no way I'd debut without being on good terms with everyone." I said and looked at Soul who smiled back.

"Let's do the chant." Luna said and we all looked at each other before yelling, "BOW DOWN TO THE KWEENS!!!"

(End of chapter 10)