Origami Entertainment News 17

News;

Sohee and Bambam reveal that they are parents.

Origami Entertainment, one hour ago, chose to share a statement regarding Sohee's hiatus.

They shared a letter that Sohee wrote to the fans, talking about the hiatus, and also revealing that she, now is a mother.

"Hello everyone,

This is Sohee.
I want to first of all start by saying thank you to everyone who has been showing me support while I was on hiatus, and also how you guys continued to show support to the girls.

I am writing this letter to thank you guys and to let you in on a secret that I had been hiding for a long time.

I feel so sorry that I had to hide this from you all when all you did was show support to me during this whole time.

Before going on hiatus, I got some life changing news. After speculating for a long time, I took a pregnancy test that happened to come out as positive.

After getting the news, a lot of worries washed over me.

What will happen to the group? What will happen now? How will the fans take this? What will I do? And most importantly, will I be a good enough mother to this baby?

I was worried that I had anxiety and panic attacks that at times, were very dangerous.

Since I was in that condition, the company decided it was time for me to go on hiatus and wait until the baby's born before telling you guys.

For those wondering, yes, Bambam is the father.

He has been by my side all this time and I could not even begin to thank him for all of his support.

I am writing you this letter to apologize for not telling you sooner, and to introduce you guys to my baby girl, Malee.

For those who don't know, Malee means flower and Malee is the flower that blossomed through the love me and Bambam have for each other.

Again, I apologize for hiding this from you. Accepting pregnancy among idols is very hard for you guys, I understand.

But don't forget that I love you so much, and I thank you guys for being by my side all this time.

I love you, and I'm sure, Malee will love you guys too, Knights and Ahgases.

Sincerely,
Sohee."

The entertainment then shared a picture of the couple holding their baby daughter,

The same picture that Bambam chose to share on his personal instagram account with the caption,

"Today I chose to share the happiest news that I could ever get. Months ago I found out I was going to be an uncle, I was nervous as it was my first time ever holding a baby. But then soon after, I found out the news that this time, I was going to be a father.
It was a turning point for me.
My life changed.
I spent a lot of time worrying, "Will I be a good enough father for her?"
But... from the very first breath that she breathed, the first time she smiled at me, and the first time I held her... I knew I would turn this whole world upside down for her.
Malee, my baby girl.
Welcome to this world.
I, your dad along with your mom, will be here to protect and love you with all of our hearts.

Malee❤️"

The post on his instagram and Sohee's statement have been flooding with comments from fans.

Some were sad, some were hurt, some were so supportive.

And, now fans what are your thoughts?