Chapter 39

Elle's POV

--------------- Tae Tae ❤️ ----------------

T: Good Morning, hope you have a great day at work today

T: Good Morning, hope you have a great day at work today. xx

E:

E; Good morning, have a great day at work too

E; Good morning, have a great day at work too. xx

---------------------------------------------

I smiled to myself after replying to Taehyung's text.

We haven't had the chance to talk so much lately due to the busy schedule but we talk whenever we are given the chance.

"Let's go." Luna said grabbing my hand.

Today we are at a radio station for a radio interview, let's hope for the best.

------- Radio Interview -------

RI- Hello everyone, thank you for listening to this radio station, today we have some beautiful guests that are  about to have their comeback in the next few hours today, KWEENS! Hello.

Elle; Hello, Kweens' leader Elle, here.
Ailee; Hello everyone it's Ailee
Annie; It's Annie here, whatsupp?
Soul; Hello, this is Soul.
Sohee; Hello everyone, Sohee here.
Luna; Hello it is Luna here.
Dahee; Hello everyone, I'm the maknae of Kweens, Dahee.

RI- We have a lot of fans that have sent in questions that they want to know about you guys, first question is;
"What is the most ridiculous argument you girls have ever had?"

Elle: Hmmm, recently some of the members fought over the remote control...
Sohee; You did too.
Ailee: Yeah (laughing)
Elle; Yeah, fighting over the remote control is what I can think of right now.

RI- "Who had the hardest time preparing for this comeback?"

Annie; As everyone knows, Sohee and Elle hate the idea of aegyo and basically acting cute, Elle didn't have a hard time but Sohee had the hardest time.
Ailee; She had to train her expressions and we all teased her a lot about it.

RI- Sohee seems very talented so I'm sure she will pull that of perfectly. Next question is;
"What is something that annoys you girls?"

Elle; Chewing loudly, totally hate that.
Sohee; Same.
Ailee; I hate when someone is burping close to me or in the same room as me.
Annie; Chewing loudly.
Luna; Uhmm... having to wake up early.
Dahee; I'm annoyed when I don't have ice cream at home.
Soul: People. People annoy me.

RI- I'm going to agree with you on that one Soul. Some people annoy me too. (He laughs)
Next question; "What inspired you for this next comeback?"

Luna; As everyone knows, since debut we have mostly done girl crush concept and this time we decided to give it a little change.
Sohee; this song is cute but holds a very powerful message.

RI- May I ask if you guys can talk about the song for a bit?

Elle: The title track is called Wonderland, it is about entering this magical place and being yourself, without being judged. That's how it starts but then, the girls realise that, if you have someone who you love and who loves you, then you can create that Wonderland world wherever you are. Because having loving people close to you will block away the haters and the criticism.
Sohee; In other words you get to be yourself without caring what others say.

RI- Now I am really excited for this comeback. It's only hours away.
"Is there anything you can share about the other artists of the company, will B.I make a comeback, what will be the plans for Blackpink, what is Astro doing at the moment?"

Elle; There is nothing we can share about the other artists, the fans will find out when the time comes.

RI- Everyone, you got the answers. Anyways you will start promoting tomorrow, this comeback you will be compeeting against other artists like (G) - Idle and ITZY, how are you feeling?

Elle; We are excited for our comeback and will be trying our best to promote is as best as we can. We wish the girls good luck.

RI- What about winning? Do you think you can win?

Elle; All three groups have different concepts, different messages, so as long as the message we want people to know is spread, that will be like winning for us.

RI- Humble, I see. I have a question here that everyone keeps asking, "What is your ideal type of guy?"

Elle; Someone with a deep voice. I've been attracted to deep voices lately so, yeah.
Sohee; Uhmm, I think... someone who is tall since I'm very tall myself, someone who has talent in music, whether that be dancing, singing or rapping.
Soul; Someone who can rap, so that we can make a diss track together.
Ailee; Someone tall, and handsome, and someone who can sing because I would want him to sing me to sleep.
Annie; Someone who is funny and will make me laugh.
Luna; Someone talented in music, so that we can write a song together.
Dahee; Someone cute, talented in music.

RI- There are a lot of fans that are comparing you girls to Blackpink, what do you have to say about that?

Elle: We learn a lot from our seniors and we look up to them, but we are different. Each group is different from the other, whether they are from the same company or not.

RI- In other words, we are different stop comparing us.

Elle; pretty much...

RI- Okay, girls, thank you so much for joining me today.

Sohee; thank you for having us.

RI- I wish you girls good luck on your comeback and hopefully we will get to do an interview again, sometime later on.

Ailee; sure.
Elle; Knights, I love youuuu.

---------------------------------------------

Thank god the interview was over or else I was about to punch him. It all started well and then he starts trying to start fanwars between our fans and other groups.

I was pissed all the way home.

Tomorrow is the big day, so let's just go home and rest.

(End of chapter 39)