cuatro

robyn looked so sexy driving. she looked good in whatever and however she dressed — regardless, but damn she cleaned up nice. she was just that gorgeous. aaliyah leaned against the passenger window just to get a better view; not that she would really admit that. robyn's phone was buzzing in her purse, but she ignored it.

"your phone" aaliyah cleared her throat once it started ringing again.

"i'll get back to them" she shrugged as she pulled up to a red light.

"are you even supposed to be driving? i mean you have been drinking-"

"were you watching me?" she looked over at her with a teasing grin.

in return she opened her mouth to speak with pink cheeks, but nothing came out.

"i had a few shots if that's what ya' asking. barely tipsy" she ran her fingers through her hair watching the light change.

"i'm glad i'm wearing a seatbelt" she joked and they both snickered.

"who's the girl?" robyn asked somewhat curious.

"kidada? my best friend" aaliyah shrugged.

robyn nodded sharply eyes focused on the road. she took notice to the girl actually giving her a straight answer.

"you are in deep shit" she replied honestly which caused her to shrug again.

"i just wanted to have some fun"

"i know" robyn chuckled darkly, "childish"

aaliyah side-eyed her as the vibe turned sour. how could she be so rude? she shook her head at herself; disgusted that for even a second she thought things could be different. than again she was nothing more than a babysitter so what else was to be expected?

"just take me home" she mumbled as she adjusted in the passenger seat.

"i plan to" robyn smirked and moved her hair over her shoulder.

"you of all people should be more understanding" aaliyah blurted.

"understanding? i know all about your type babygirl" again she chuckled which was becoming annoying.

"what is that supposed to mean?" she folded her arms in front of her with a scowl across her face. robyn looked over at her and she'd lying if she said she didn't look so good when she was clearly upset.

"you're a spoiled brat and not having your way is the only real problem you've ever had" she looked directly at her -almost challenging.

"i didn't choose this life! i didn't make my parents rich. they worked hard-"

"right. they worked. you didn't. be fucking grateful"

aaliyah huffed in frustration. there was no way she'd be stuck in traffic arguing with her babysitter.

"i'm in this shit because of them too. like i said, i didn't choose this life"

"if only i'd been so lucky" robyn mumbled more to herself, but she still noticed liyah stiffen.

traffic barely moved so robyn decide on driving through the hills since they were vacant at this hour. the silence was awkward— tension could be cut with a knife so robyn cut some music on. luther vandross sang for a short while until the car slowed than suddenly stopped.

"oh fuck me" robyn punched the steering wheel causing the horn to blare. she unfastened her seatbelt before looking under the hood of the car.

"do you need some help? i could call somebody" aaliyah offered sincerely.