The embarrassment

(Just fair warning it's a free period so their just doing make up work,  also Yuma is 17 in this and in high school)
(Yuma's POV)
*Man...why does he have to be so hot? Like..it's not fair he keeps distracting me from doing my work..I wonder if we're gunna have any fun later* I giggle quietly to myself at the thought.
"..uma..yu..YŪMA!!" Tori shouts. "Huh.what!" I look around then look at Tori annoyed.."what do you want?" I ask. I've been calling your name for five minuets Yūma! She says fuming. What the hell were you thinking about? And why were you giggling? She asks. I blush and look away. "W-what? I don't know what your taking about Tori! You must be imaging things!" I laugh awkwardly and shift in my seat. "Well I highly doubt it Yūma, you've been staring into space for almost a week" she says. "..it's not my fault" I mutter as I look back at her. "And pray tell why it's 'not your fault' "
She says with air quotes and an annoyed tone while looking at me in frustration. "Uhhh.." *bell rings*
"well, will you look at that! The bell rang, time for dueling period!" I say as I run out of the classroom. *omg the bell rang just in time, she could've caught on!*
(Time skip: end of the day, there all at Yuma's house)
(No POV)
"Man..what's going on with Yūma today? He's been so..out of it?" Tori says. "Yea I get what you mean, he keeps staring into space with a weird smile on his face" Rio laughs "if I didn't know any better I would say he's in love...but..he couldn't be? He's to innocent..and dumb..right? Rio asks as she looks over as Yūma, who is yet again staring into space.
(Rio's POV)
*I wonder, is he actually in love with someone?* "Hey Yūma?" I began, he looks over at me with a questioning look. "Huh? Yea, what is it Rio?" He asks questionably. "Are you in love with someone?" I ask bluntly. His face flushes instantly, and he starts to sweat. "W-what?..What g-gives you that idea?! I'm not in love with anyone!!" He says laughing awkwardly and looking away. "Are you sure Yūma? Cause..it looks like you are" I question him. "I'm really not" he persists. Well..ok" I say.
(End POV)
(No POV)
Astral then floats up beside Yūma. "Yuma?.. if your not in love with me then why do you imagine me and you fucki-" ASTRAL!! WHAT THE HELL!! DON'T SAY THAT!!" Yūma screams, cutting astral off as he covers his mouth. Astral then removes Yuma's hand from his mouth and says. "Well I mean it's true, is it not? You said only people who love each other a lot fuck or "make love" is what you call it, right?" Astral says questionably. Yuma's face was bright red, and he was covering his face with his hands. "Astrallll..you can't say that in front of people!!..Yuma whines embarrassed, as he removes his hands from his bright red face. "Why not? ..you like what we do don't you? I mean you certainly scream loudly and ask for more..am I wrong? He asks confused. "ASTRAL!" Yūma screams horrified.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" Everyone screams. "YOU AND ASTRAL FUCKED?!?
Akari then walks in and stops in shock. "YUMA FUCKED WHO? She screams angered.
"...fuck" Yuma whispers in fear.
~The end~

I hope y'all enjoyed it!!