Ask 65

Jack and Dave turn into blushing messes

Jack and Dave turn into blushing messes. Dave kisses his cheek, making Jack turn into a cherry instead of an orange. Then Jack slapped him.
Jack: B-Baka! >///<

Peter and Steven turn away from each other, both blushing. Eventually Peter pecks his cheek, running away afterwards. Steven goes into a system restart.

Vincent and Topaz look away from each other.
Vincent: I mean, you have a boyfriend, so we probably shouldn't-
Topaz kisses his cheek.
Topaz: I-I mean, sometimes friends peck each other on the cheeks!
Friendzoned.
Grey growls, grabbing Topaz, somewhat violently and kissing him passionately. It seems forced, but only the asker's can catch that. Vincent looks jealous and sad, but puts his hands up chuckling, as if saying. 'Yeah, yeah, I know you're jelly.'

Harry and Matt and blushing badly, but Harry pecks him on the lips. Matt blush gets darker but smiles dreamily. Harry looks away, confused to why his heart was beating happily at what he just did.

Mike scoffs, looking away with his face red, but then Jeremy kisses him on the cheek. When Mike shot up blushing badly, Jeremy looked away and ran off, his face becoming a tomato.

Two woman appear, to which makes Dee turn into a blushing mess.
Dee: H-Hey Felicity and Sarah!
Sarah: Hey Dee! Why are we here?
Dee: U-Umm..." Sarah notices the mistletoe above them.
Sarah: Oohh.
Both Dee and Felicity blush. Sarah smirks and kisses both their cheeks. While Dee smiles still red, Felicity makes a bunch of embarrassed noises. Dee then kisses Felicity's cheek as well, along with Sarah. In the background everyone is fanboying. All of them turn red.

Roger covers his head, making unintelligible noises. Jake, filled with a sudden burst of confidence, moves his hands and kisses him. The kiss was full of love, and everyone except Mike, Peter, and Grey squealed in cuteness. When they realized they were there they turned into blushing messes.

Author: Forever alone ;w;