Ask 194

Jake: What kinda toppings would you like?

He asked, getting up.

Matt sighed.

Matt: Kids died in this timeline to, thanks to H-Henry Miller.

He slightly shivered, shaking his head.

Matt: But from what I heard, a lot less than others.

Dee: I finished!

She shows everyone a picture of, well, everyone. It had everybody, including everybody that had showed up during the ask. But, Terresa saw their counterparts.
Jack, a small male with freckles, hazel eyes and slightly orange skin turned into a souless bundle of orange flesh, with broken eyes.
Dave, the funny, tall man with blue eyes and slightly purple skin turned into a heartless bundle of purple flesh, between being stuck in a springlock suit to being a broken murderer, doing what was wrong because he was forced to believe it was right.
Steven, a depressed phone guy that threw people under the bus to try and rescue himself.
Peter, the phone men who just wanted to see his family again.
Matt, an always creepy smiling individual who was broken beyond repair, unable to show his true emotions.
Harry, the phone man who was a company veteran, who had forgotten his best friend and had PTSD from the things he had seen in his decades at Freddy's.
Jake, the phone men with a broken voice box who was trying to find his son while avoiding going back to the factory.
Roger, an anxious phone man who was scared, scared beyond belief of what was going to happen to him.
Mike, a man with no hair and covered in scars, the bite of 1983
Jeremy, a scared adult trying to get away from his abusive dad.
Scott... well, he wasn't even there. Only a broken phone mask on a grave m
And finally, Dee. A broken kid who was tested on and murdered, now trying to save the other kids and failing.

You blinked and they were back to their smiling selves. Weirdly, Vincent and Topaz hadn't changed.

Dee: So, what do you think?

Topaz looked concerned.

Topaz: Is something wrong?