1:Memories

(Quick note the attacks are switched so the training camp was earlier and the USJ had just happened)

Aizawa looked to his class before looking back to his computer he gave a small smile to the ring on his finger before looking back to the computer again his heart was slightly racing as he bit his lip 'what was this why is my heart racing' he thought as he sighed looking to them once again unfocused now. He mentally slapped himself as he took a sip of water trying to focus. 'They're too quiet it's been like this sense the accident' he thought frowning more than he really has. The lights flickered as he bit his lip splitting the skin. He let in a shaky breath as he his computer died he saw the scar as he looked down slowly standing up "just be how you are" he mumbled as he walked to the teacher's lounge.

He walked in sighing as he grabbed the computer charger "Hello my love" he turned to the voice smiling slightly to his blonde lover. "Hi Toshi" he walked to his lover with a slight smile "h how are the students" he asked knowing they were all still quiet even if it has been almost two months Aizawa sighed "I miss how they were...." he whispered softly.  Toshinori slowly nodded wrapping his arms around his lover Aizawa bit his lip slightly hugging back his head against his lover's chest tears poking

"At the training camp t they were a able to be themselves again b but t this o one" he whispered "My love...they saw you got hurt they'll be themselves soon" the blonde reassured as Aizawa slowly nodded. The blonde leaned down using a hand under the black haired teacher's chin to make him look up as he pressed a kiss to his lips.  Aizawa slowly kissed back pulling away slowly "I have to go Toshi" he muttered softly the blonde nodding "I'll be here Aizawa-kun" he spoke to him his tone quiet.

Aizawa sat back down to his desk his computer turning back on. The kids were all working quietly their mouth curved into frowns as the hour went on the bell for lunch rang the kids looking to him as he nodded "you guys can all go" he sighed softly his eyes looking down as the kids walked out of the room going to lunch.

A sudden noise made him bit his lip a sudden flashback to the attack as he tried to relax himself. "No no no, everything is okay everything is alright" he muttered softly his heart racing even more as he gripped the desk. He slowly got up deciding he need to distract him as he went to the fitness room punching the bag as he kicked it punching it more and more his knuckles bleeding.

"Woah woah woah woah Shō" Mic yelled not using his quirk as he ran to his friend wrapping his arms around his torso. "Your bleeding buddy slow down let me wrap your hands and wrists" he looked to his best friend as he sat him down grabbing bandages and hand wraps as he but them around the bloody knuckles and than wrapping his friends wrists and hands "there you go, you can go to us ya know" he assured his friend as Aizawa nodded "I'm fine" he lied as Mic nodded heading out of the room.

Aizawa went back to punching the bag deciding on not eating as the period soon ended he took off the wraps going back to his classroom after grabbing his scarf and goggles.

He sat down as his lover came in hoping his students would smile or at least look and feel happy to see him knowing it's been a while sadly only Izuku giving a smile as the kids nodded to what the blonde was saying getting up and going to the building close by once all out he gave a quick kiss to the black haired male. Aizawa kissed back watching him walk off as he bit his lip. He leaned back knowing his lover wanted him to go to therapy to which he said he would go but hasn't at all. He slowly closed his eyes letting sleep consume him.

Toshinori gave a small smile to his sleeping lover all the kids were now in the dorms putting the stuff the needed in his bag and on his shoulder as he picked up the sleeping figure gently his arms falling back as Toshinori sharply inhaled remembering how he carried him when he was almost gone. He slowly walked with him in his arms to the dorms as he soon lie him on his bed taking off his own shirt laying down next to his lover the black haired male going onto him in his sleep.

Aizawa looked around 'the USJ w what' he thought looking around as he gasped "GET AWAY FROM THEM YOU BASTARDS" he screamed as he ran to the students the Nomu throwing two up slamming them down the blow killing them. "NO" he yelled tears slightly falling as his heart raced trying to move his feet seeing them all just get thrown up or their head crushed by the Nomu "N No I I'm s sorry" he whispered wanting to reach out to the kids sobbing at this point.

Aizawa felt someone shaking him as he gasped for air his eyes snapping open quickly trying to move to get to the kids. "S Shota r relax the students are fine everything is alright" All might muttered to him as Aizawa hugged him sobbing into his shoulder "shh my love it was only a nightmare" he whispered comfortably to the black haired male who let out a shaky breath. All might leaned back down holding his lover close to him his heart racing as he dripped with sweat.