On(Mina's day)

Mina looked at the ground frowning the red liquid falling from her wrists tears falling she's had enough of the pain, the suffering, everyone's frowns and the quietness she couldn't take it anymore she just wanted to think she was free from the pain when two voices called for her recognizing her Sensei's and Denki's voice she stood up trying to hide her bleeding arms.

Aizawa raced over to her putting his hands on her shoulders relaxing before noticing something as well as Denki did. She looked away as Denki slowly rolled up her sleeves both gasping at the sight of the bloody arms and soon a liquid from the cut on her legs soaked her tights to which the blonde picked her up following the black haired male who quickly offered something to bite sense it was gonna sting.

She quickly bit his shoulder it stinging as he tried to sooth her and make sure she knows it's alright as she bit his shoulder again now a bit sobbing as he wrapped her arms with bandages along with her legs as she clang to him her body aches as he grabbed something a stool as he sat her on his chair with the stool in front relaxing more as she looked down asking what she should do now "just relax if ya need to cry, cry let it out we'll listen right Kamanari" he asked softly who nodded sitting close by. She looked down holding her arms out as her Sensei nodded going forward for a bit as she hugged him sobbing into his shoulder as Denki went to them hugging her the two students snuggling close into their Sensei both seeming down as they slipped into sleep awaiting his lover who helped him to them to the dorms

Denki and Mina cuddling close by the blonde teacher as the three slept Aizawa smiled before frowning walking to the kitchen a secret compartment there as he grabbed the bottle of wine chugging it down not caring if he did get hurt as the bottle clashed down he picked up the pieces as the rubbed and cutted his skin. He smiled softly at the blood soaked the floor he quickly took care of it making sure no evidence was there as he crashed on his dorm's couch letting sleep consume him.

As the night went on Aizawa was able to silence himself as he sobbed from the nightmares his body heaving as he couldn't breath quickly getting up falling down with a thud as he headed outside trying to breathe. A blonde male wrapped his arms around the black haired male's waist trying to comfort him as the relaxed Toshinori placed a kiss on his lover's cheek. "My love...these nightmares have gone out of hand...please talk to Hound Dog..." The blonde asked nuzzling more into his lover's neck. "I love you Shōta Aizawa and I don't want you to be hurting from this...it's been a month and I'm sorry t this is probably extremely selfish but I can't see you hurting n not o over t this I can guess h how they feel s seeing you like that w we all thought...we would loose you" he whimpered out sadly. Aizawa gasped before remembering how his lover had came to save the day as he bit his lip. "T Toshi...w why didn't you t tell me" he asked turning around to him putting his hands on his cheeks pulling him down kissing him gently. "I I'm s so sorry I.." He muttered feeling selfish over the fact he had pitied over the day as All Might pressed his lips on a short loving and gently kiss to his lover's. "It's alright my love p please talk to me though d don't d do w what happened there again s seeing you like that d dying in my arms" he whimpered again tightening his grip. "I love you Aizawa-Kun..." he whispered out softly as Aizawa hugged him "I love you too Toshi-San" he whispered as he pressed another kiss to his lover's lips intertwining their hands their rings touching as he looked to it before looking to his lover a smile on his face.

Mina got up slowly as she sobbed going out to the two men as he sniffled All Might turning to her "I guess ya need a hug from your Sensei" he asked as she nodded "c can we all hug" she asked as Aizawa nodded heading over as the two hugged the blonde soon joining they all cried together. The three went to the couch all might against he couch's back with Aizawa laying in front of him and a Mina who was asleep on his chest when Denki soon joined them snuggling into the three.

________________________________
How's the story I won't do these little author notes that much but how was it sorry if it's crappy it's 3 am and I'm a bit tired but really how was it? Also byeee ps this story's main teacher ship is Erasermight