2:Hold (Denki's day)

Denki looked off the roof the nightmares the flashbacks everything it was to much his heart raced as he looked down trying to contain his breath he was really doing this and nobody was there "KAMANARI" he heard a familiar deep voice yelled "...S Sensei..." he muttered softly.

"Kamanari, don't do it" he yelled "I its t too much S Sensei I c can't t take it anymore" Denki muttered tears falling "it hurts so much" he called before hearing something he never thought he would "I know...but this won't help this will hurt everyone around you...Denki...I know it hurts the flashbacks nightmares please I'm here for you, you can talk to me" Aizawa tried to assure the blonde boy as tears fell "you are so much stronger than this you know this isn't smart cause you are, you are so smart I believe in you" he muttered to he blonde opening his arms.

Kamanari looked to him stunned as tears fell "S Sensei..." he whispered running into the black haired sensei's arms sobbing as Aizawa hugged him back "Just let it out it's alright" he whispered as Kamanari fell Aizawa fell with him "...S Sensei...c can y you hold me" Denki asked tears falling down as Aizawa nodded "I will Denki" he whispered softly letting the boy snuggle into his chest.

Denki slowly sobbed more into the black haired male's chest as he sniffed "S Sensei...why does it hurt so bad" he asked shaky chocking back a sob "It's going to... you guys got hurt that day and so did thirteen" he replied softly rubbing the boy's back has other hand rubbing through his hair. "I I'm r really tired..." he whispered as he slowly fell asleep curled up as Aizawa waited a few moments picking him up taking him to the classroom putting him in his chair unzipping his sleeping bag to the maximum. Letting the inside rest against the blonde.

Aizawa slowly smiled to the boy as he taught not gonna let any of them have homework for that week or the week after. The day soon ended as Aizawa looked to the blonde who was still asleep his nose now seeming to take in his scent more. Aizawa picked him up keeping the sleeping bag over him taking him to the dorms placing him softly on the couch going out to get dinner ready for the blondes as he felt his lover wrap his arms around him. "Hello My love" Toshinori whispered into his ear "H Toshi" he gave a small smile as the blonde looked to him with curiosity "so who's eating with us" he asked rubbing his chest as kissed the black haired male's neck "Kamanari...today...he tried to commit suicide..." Aizawa whispered out his smile curving into a frown as he got the blonde boy up letting the two eat the three falling asleep Aizawa in the middle Denki on the outer part of the bed and All Might by the wall.