You come ( Ojiro and Koda's day)

Aizawa had woken up and gone to class with the five students who had stayed over for the last week he was thankful the rest of his students weren't commuting suicide. "Are you all sure you guys are alright" he asked softly as Mina nodded giving him a smile "we are alright Dadzawa" she giggled out looking to the black haired male as she sat down. 'What if they're not alright...they've been going to therapy everyday but still..." he thought as his heart raced as the students came into the classroom. "Midoriya? Have you seen Ojiro or Koda?" He asked concern strong and clear in his voice.

Izuku shook his head "no I don't think I have, I think they were heading to the train station, they seemed like...depressed" he muttered as Aizawa stopped. "IIDA GET ALL MIGHT ILL BE BACK" he yelled darting out the room and out the building. He quickly went to his car hoping into it and racing as fast as he could without getting pulled over.

Koda And Ojiro were holding hands as they looked to the tracks and than to the train the two starting to jog coward before something grabbed them tightly and they were hoisted back into someone's arms. "P please...talk to me....I am here for you all" he spoke softly holding them close. Koda has tears in his eyes as he nodded snuggling close. "I I'm sorry I just...me and Ojiro just couldn't take it.." he whispered softly as Ojiro nodded snuggling closer as well

At the end of the day seven students were staying at All Might and Aizawa's dorm. The nine snuggled close on the bed.

Sorry it's so short and very late school and pressure built up