Bad News

“I think you’re wet enough for me,” Logan said with a wink, “ready for round two?” Carlos gulped nervously but nodded, “Yes… make love to me Logie..!” Logan nodded and smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lover’s cheek. Carlos felt himself get hard again as he remembered the incredible feeling he was about to experience. The reason Carlos went from bi to gay was because of this feeling. Carlos loved having Logan’s long, thick cock buried deep inside him and he thought Logan felt the same way about being inside him but then Lucy… trying to forget the bad memories, Carlos just shook his head and then looked up at his husband and mouthed the words, “I love you…”

Realizing the truth behind his husband’s words, Logan smiled and split open his wolfy lover’s legs. And just as he was lined up and about to slide in, the doorbell rang repeatedly. They both hissed at the noise and in a flash, Logan was back in his boxers and down at the door. “WHAT!?” he yelled angrily as he opened the door only to have his face go from annoyed to confused. “Lucy…?” he asked in disbelief. Carlos heard and almost cried knowing his elaborated plan to get his brains fucked out was officially over. Little cockblocking bitch! When will she leave us alone she’s done enough damage!!! And with that thought, Carlos hopped out of bed and ran downstairs in some ball shorts, purposely standing between Logan and Lucy. “What? You’re completely cockblocking right now! And I’ve been raising your little brat and have been pulling Logan back together from the last time you broke him,” Carlos ranted, a look of pure disgust on his face.

“I know and I’m sorry. I missed you though… I wish,” Lucy sighed sadly with an overly pouty face, “I wish we could start over and try again… remember how it was? All the fun times? I need that in my life.”

There was a moment of silence and just before Carlos was about to raise hell, Logan just plainly said, “No.” Just as Lucy looked as if she was about to cry and walk away, Carlos did remember that for a split second he did actually think he was in love with her so he thought she at least deserved a chance despite everything. “Why?” he asked, Logan had already practically disappeared and Carlos knew he wasn’t coming back anytime soon. “Why do you need it huh? God, I get that you’re obsessed with my husband and I absolutely hate that about you but why me?” he asked completely dumbfounded. Lucy just sighed and thought for a moment before responding with, “remember how I was completely sexual with you like all the time? That was me trying to get you to mate with me… I didn’t know how or even if it was possible but I hated that you hated me and I wanted nothing more than to try to be in love with you. I didn’t even have sex with Logan more than two times… although it may seem that I only care about him, that’s not true. He’s nothing without you so we gotta keep you right?”

After taking a moment to completely process this, Carlos just snickered. “I give up!” he exclaimed. “I have no more fight left Lucy. God I actually hate myself for ever having feelings for you honestly. I love AND hate you and Logan at the same time. But you know what they say right? There’s a very thin line between love and hate Lucy…” she quickly replied with a “What’s that supposed to mean?” without another word, Carlos kissed her softly and sweetly and longingly, resting his hands on her hips before breaking the kiss and leaving his hands in place. “You compleyely destroyed any chance in hell of me getting laid tonight so answer this question for me,” he stated. “Okay,” she said as she rested her head on his chest, “shoot.” A few moments later, Carlos pieced together the words exactly how he wanted to say them, “Would you like to be with me? We could sneak around and Logan doesn’t have to know… it could be just us!” he says hoping for the best. But Carlos’s life is a complete and utter failure so of course he doesn’t get what he wants. Lucy instantly snaps, completely shifting away from his grasp. “Are you dumb or deaf Los? I SAID I want both of you! If you don’t trust me then you just lost me! You think I can’t control myself around Logan? Seriously!? UGHHH!!!” she rants and raves on so loud that it actually hurts Carlos’s ears. “Wrong answer Lucy. Line crossed. I never want to see you again. Leave!” he demands and she leaves. But little did he know, Lucy always has a plan.