The Perfect Plan

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE

~~~~~

Aaron's POV

"Owww", Alex mumbled.

"YOU'RE AWAKE", I screamed and hugged him before anyone else could.

I started kissing his cheeks...
What? He's my brother!

"Ew, bro! Stoppp", he said.

I stopped kissing him but still hugged him.

"Don't ever do that again!", I shouted at him.

"I won't", he chuckled.

"Alex", Lauren said while hugging the other side of Alex.

"Hello", Alex laughed.

"YOU SCARED US, DUDE", Nessa screamed and hugged Alex as well.

Soon enough, the group was all around Alex, surrounding him in a group hug.

"Imma carry you inside first. It's getting dark", Athena said.

"Could all of us fit in there?", Evie asked. I forgot that they were still here.

"Expecting that someone has an idea", Angel said, looking at her cousin.

"You know I came prepared", Athena said and smiled at us.

She levitated all of us up, even the new guys and placed us gently in front of a large but simple house. I stared at it in awe. It was amazing! It was two stories tall and a bit wide. It had a small backyard with a garden and is surrounded with tall trees.

"It's like a mini mansion!", Fyonah said, getting lost in the outdoor decor.

"You've really outdone yourse--"

"SHH", Roni was cut off by Athena.

"Get inside the house, now", Athena whisper-shouted.

"And don't even think about asking why", she said as she saw Alex opening his mouth.

We ran inside soon enough to hear tons of sirens going off outside. I grabbed Roni and held her tightly as she held Celia.

"Roni, I-I'm scared", Celia said while shaking.

"It's gonna be okay. We can protect you", Roni whispered.

"You know, you'll be a great mom", I accidentally said.

She blushed. I blushed. Celia smirked at us even in her state. I covered my face whilst holding onto Roni.

"Everyone be quiet. Lovebirds, I could hear you blushing from here", Athena said.

I blushed even more. She mentioned no name but I knew she was talking about us.

After a few seconds, the sirens stopped.

"Okay, find a place to hide. And do it quietly! I'll be speaking to you guys telepathically. Now, group into five and go!", Athena whisper-shouted again.

I immediately grabbed Roni and pulled her upstairs along with Celia, Nessa, and Paul.

I looked around and saw a room with a purple door. I ran to it while the others followed behind me. Looking at the door, it didn't seem much harmless. But they do say, never judge a book by its cover.

I touched the door slightly before it turned into dust. Oh, right! Destruction.

I walked in and--

---

"SURPRISE!", everyone shouted across the room.

"Huh?", I was so lost in the book that I forgot that it was my end of the year party.

"Oh, come on, Aaron! Stop being a nerd and party with us!", my brother, Alex said.

"Yeah, not everything has to be about books and nerdy stuff", Nessa said.

I looked around and saw Roni sitting near my table by herself. I got lost in her eyes. She was reading the same book that I have in my hands.

Let me explain, everything that you've read, they're all of my thoughts. I've been reading this book called "For the First Time" but I changed the characters with people here in my life now. So I was kinda imagining what it would be like to be in this book.

I saw Roni look back at me. She smiled shyly and waved. I blushed and waved back.

I guess I'm back to reality.

-------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT'S THE END OF THE STORY! No epilogue, and possibly no sequel. Really sorry for the long wait. Had to deal with a lot of stuff.

But at least I got to publish it now! Anyways, I'll send my regards on the last part of this story.

Tysm guys!

STAY POSITIVE 💜💚💙