Chapter 2(Hyunjin's story)

Just gonna say for hyunjin's story, I kinda mention abuse for the part so I'm sorry if it triggers you in anyway. If this is happening to you just know you aren't alone out there, call for help and tell them about your problem. I'm here as your emotional support so please if you need to talk someone, you can talk to me :)
-

The sun grazed hyunjin's skin. He groaned. Once he woke up, he couldn't help but stretch than a sharp pain was all he felt.

Last night was rough for him, his mom abused him with a belt. He was screaming in pain as tears grazed his cheeks. This morning, he felt so horrible but he couldn't skip school. His parents would kill him, well mostly his mom.

They forced him to go to this school after realising his grades weren't good enough for his last school. It wasnt technically his fault he couldn't catch up like other students, he was a slow learner.

"Hwang Hyunjin, get ready for school now. You don't want to be late on your first day." Hyunjin's mom says. His brother, Hwanwoong watched him with worried filled eyes.

Hyunjin got up and went to shower. In the shower, he broke down again. He wanted to end his suffering but there was no way. He wanted to live with his brother, who clearly only loved him.

Once Hyunjin was done bathing, he changed into a dark outfit. Anything that brought his soul to life was dark colours. Hyunjin grabbed his coat and his bag. He was on his way to school.

 He was on his way to school

Hyunjin made his way through the school once he arrived

Hyunjin made his way through the school once he arrived. He met Xion on the way. Xion showed Hyunjin to his class before having to run off to his own class. Hyunjin waited for the teacher to arrive before he actually went it.

"Quiet down class." The sound of the chairs shuffling and students talking quieten. "Alright we have a new student joining us, come in now." With that Hyunjin walks into class.

Everyone stared him down. Oh great they were this type of classmates, Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he stood in front of class. The girls in class were fanning themselves.

"Please introduce yourself."