Chapter 10

hehe whoops forgot to upload these chapters i'm sorry

-

Jeongin witnessed Hyunjin and YangYang going somewhere so he sneakily followed. Was it a good idea? Nope cause Yangyang was punched by Hyunjin once they reached a quiet part of the school.

"You still punch like a bitch." Yangyang says.

"And you still are a bitch." Hyunjin says. Yangyang scoffs at Hyunjin, he got ready to throw a punch at hyunjin but Jeongin stopped them.

"Wait yangyang. What are you doing?" Jeongin says. Yangyang gets ready to put on an act.

"Hyunjin punched me. I just wanted to befriend him again and possibly meet up."

"Jeongin don't listen to him!" Hyunjin says. Jeongin turns back to Yangyang.

"I'm sorry mom but-" Jeongin threw a punch at Yangyang and grabbed Hyunjin by the hand.

Both Hyunjin and Jeongin were now walking back to the cafeteria.

"Innie. Where were you?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Jeongin's knuckles weren't so good. The blood from Yangyang still remained there.

"I-I should go wash this off." Jeongin says as he runs to the bathroom.

"What happened?" Jisung asked Hyunjin.

"He punched yangyang for me."

"Jeongin? He did that?" All them seemed surprise. Jeongin was never the one to use violence when it came to fights.

"Hmm, usually Jeongin wouldn't throw a punch for someone. Maybe Jeongin is starting to like you. It's his instinct to protect someone he loves." Felix says.

"You sound like a professor lixie." Changbin says.

"I know. That's why I say we got chemistry, ay." Just silence. Felix sighs.

"I'm sorry." Changbin pecks his cheeks.

"Don't be lixie. You just suck at flirting, leave that all to me." Changbin winks. The minsung couple shook their head.

"I-I will check up Jeongin." Hyunjin says. He is still feeling a little flustered after what Felix said.

'Maybe he is starting to like you.'

'he usually doesn't use violence...' Wait a minute. Hyunjin hears someone scream at the top of their lungs.

"Shit.....Jeongin." Hyunjin ran as quick as possible to the room.