Chapter 5

Both Hyunjin and jeongin walked along the hallways. Since Hyunjin didn't know the way around the school just yet, Jeongin led him.

"Let's go in here." Jeongin says. The lights in the room were turned off. Jeongin looks for the switch and once he did, he flicked the switch on.

The lights slowly turned on.

"This is our dance studio. I don't have dance classes but this is where I go usually cause Felix hyung takes dance classes with Minho hyung and Jisung hyung." Hyunjin nods.

Hyunjin loved dancing. In fact, he took dance classes as a subject for college. Hyunjin looks around the room, he stumbled across the computer on the side.

"Why is there a computer here?" Hyunjin asks.

"Ah, the speaker is connected to the system so they play their songs on there. If you want you can use it, no one uses the studio at this timing and you can freely use this room." Jeongin says. Hyunjin nodded.

He goes over to turn on the computer then searches on YouTube for some songs he has choreographed to. The song starts playing, it was Justin Bieber's 'Love Yourself'

Jeongin watched in awe as Hyunjin grooved to the music so gracefully. He definitely had talent. Hyunjin stopped dancing, it was actually just a short choreo he made up. Jeongin started clapping.

"Your'e good. Are you going to join the dance class they offered in college?"

"Yeah I did. I'm just not that confident yet. I feel like others are better than me so I'm afraid they might judge me."

"Oh please Hyunjin hyung I'm sure people will love your dance your'e good!" Jeongin says. Hyunjin felt a blush creep up.

"T-Thanks, I never get complimented that much."

"Well hyung I will compliment you from now on!" The school bell rings.

"Oh class is going to start. Hyunjin hyung, I need to get going. My classes are different from yours so see you tmr." Jeongin waved before leaving the dance studio.

Hyunjin stared back at the direction where Jeongin left. He felt himself missing Jeongin. Is he falling in love or was this just some simple little crush?

Jeongin on the other hand made it to his locker, he quickly grabbed his bag and dashed to singing classes. Hyunjin stayed in the dance studio, anyways it was dance classes now.

"Hey Hyunjin." Felix waved.

"Felix." Hyunjin turned to see two other people beside Felix.

"Ah this is jisung and Minho." Hyunjin nods.

"You can actually call me Han. There is a junior in the class that has the same name as me." Jisung showed his gummy smile. Hyunjin watches Minho hold Jisung's hand.
(Park jisung won't be mentioned much in this story so I'm just going to call Han Jisung, jisung cause I find it weird to call him Han)

"Are you two dating?" Hyunjin cautiously asks Jisung. Jisung blushes and nods.

"What since when?" Felix says surprised.

"He confessed to me just now. Why wouldn't I agree to date him, I literally stare him down in class." Jisung pouts. Felix throws a thumbs up at Minho. The teacher walks in.

"Class is about to begin, please have a partner with you so it will be easier to learn."

"I don't have a partner, want to be my partner Hyunjin?" Felix whispered.

"Sure." The classes went smoothly.