Chapter 8

Hyunjin was the first to wake up. He felt his hands were wrapped on someone's waist. Once he fully opened his eyes, he was faced with a sleeping Jeongin.

The light fell on Jeongin's face. He looked so surreal is what Hyunjin thought. Hyunjin subconsciously stared at Jeongin till he woke up. Hyunjin felt the boy stir and that is when he pretended to sleep.

Jeongin woke up, he blushes when he realises where hyunjin's hands were. Jeongin admired hyunjin's face up close. If only he could see this every morning.

"Had fun admiring my face innie?" Hyunjin opens his eyes. Jeongin was shocked. He tried to get out of Hyunjin's hands but Hyunjin gripped tighter.

"Hyung we need to get to school."

"Stay for a bit. School doesn't start in another 2 hours(yes their classes start a 9, they woke up at 7)." Jeongin felt his cheeks burning.

"Friends don't do this hyung. It's weird." Jeongin pulled himself out of Hyunjin's grip and he successfully did. Jeongin sat up. Hyunjin sat up too but with a pout on his face.

"I will go make some food. I'm sure the power is still on. You have ingredients in your fridge right?"

"I have eggs and cup noodles."

"Works too. You should bathe first while I make the food." Hyunjin nods. Jeongin made his way to the kitchen.

It quite nice but will the gas even work? Well guess what it did. Jeongin got jumpscared by the fire emitting from the stove. Jeongin looking around for a bowl. He found the pot but no bowl, he also found two chopsticks. Guess they will be eating directly from the pot.

Jeongin got some water and started to warm it up. He made ramen with the warm water. He also broke the egg so it will cook along with the ramen. Hyunjin was done bathing, he noticed Jeongin was also done cooking.

"I couldn't find a bowl so we can eat in the pot."

"Did you clean the pot first?" Jeongin nods. Hyunjin made his way to Jeongin.

"I just realised I dont have any clothes." Jeongin says. Hyunjin chewed his food before swallowing it.

"You can lend mine."

"Really thank you hyung!" After having breakfast, Jeongin ran into the bathroom. Hyunjin placed his clothes on the bed. He knocks on the bathroom door to tell Jeongin the clothes are on his bed.

After about 10 minutes, Jeongin comes out of the shower. His hair still wet but he quickly dries it off. Jeongin walks over to his bag and places his dirty clothes in his bag.

"Hyung, remember the deal?" Jeongin says. Hyunjin tilts his head.

"Leave your stuff here for now. After school, we meet here then you can stay at my home. I will tell my mom your staying over." Hyunjin nods. He was so thankful for a friend like Jeongin.

Both boys had done the dishes before leaving for school. Once they arrived school, Hyunjin got noticed pretty well. He stuck out of the crowd with his bad boy look.

"Hyung everyone is staring at you."

"Don't mind them. They probably just like my face." Hyunjin whispers back.

"I see." Jeongin walks over to his locker.

"My locker is right beside yours! That's a coincidence." Hyunjin says. Jeongin blushes.

"Yeah such a coincidence." The school bell rang.

"Well innie I need to go to class. See you at recess later on." Hyunjin waved before walking off to his class. Jeongin was feeling mushy but like in a good way.

"Innie!" Felix scared Jeongin. Jeongin jumped in shock.

"Oh god you scared me hyung."

"I see you and Hyunjin are getting along." Felix wiggles his brow.

"Hyung stop~I already told you so many times I don't like Hyunjin that."

"And I told you that you will, trust me he is your type."

"Let's just get to class." Jeongin shook his head.