⭐15. Happy Children's Day!⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🍰Happy Children's Day!🍰
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I showed my thumb to the friends whom I liked. And showed my pinky finger to those I wanna break friendship. And everytime I wanted to make friends I showed my Thumb.

Me & my childhood best friend had to choose a group—singing, dancing & drama.
She chose dancing & I chose singing & thought that drama was for only boys.
Because we were best friends, I thought that singing & dancing are best friends too.

I used to play with my crayons. All the dark colors went to the boys group & the girly ones became girls. I made Pink & Sky Blue lovers.

Even if I had no toys, I made so many myself. I gathered those things which were unnecessary & made a whole city with those things. (That's my favorite childhood memory)

I always thought that when I'd reach 9th standard, Santa would stop coming to my home at midnight of 25th December.

I always wanted to grow up.

I had no friends. So, I pretend-played that there were Nobita & Doraemon. I was Shizuka. We were brothers & sister(I wonder why we were siblings)
Then slowly & gradually I became Riruru(I hope you remember her from The Steel Troops movie).

Then I became Orihime. And there was Ichigo. They were ALSO my story characters. A story which I never told anyone about. Then that Orihime became Palace. I fell in love with Allen😅And left Ichigo😅😅(a complicated story).

I stopped playing holi.

I always wanted to be a painter. Painting in the streets of Paris was always my dream.

My favorite TV shows were all the shows which were shown in Cartoon Channels that time.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Share your childhood memories too!❤