Chapter 22

"Ah...M-Mi Sun?"

"Um, what even..?" You can't understand why Jimin, unfriendly, supposedly antisocial Jimin, is in your apartment. Looking like a corpse.

"I need some..." he trails off into a racking cough.

Great. He's sick and probably infectious.

"Look, Jimin. It's me. Mi Sun. Focus." You sat sternly as you snap in front of his face. "Do you need some medicine? Can I help you?"

"Don't do that!" Jimin whines, waving your hand away. He clutches his forehead and groans.

You grumble as you turn your eyes towards the heavens. You've dealt with your brother at times like this. On the other hand, he becomes bossy and acts like you're a slave when he's the slightest sick. You're not used to this childish behaviour.

To top off the situation, it's late and you are very tired.

"Uh, Jimin? What the heck? Just, let's go to your apartme-" You say with slight frustration before being cut off by high pitched wailing.

"It hurts! And I can not think right now! Just get me...some.." Jimin starts full on  coughing before he finishes the sentence. He curls into a ball and rubs his face hard.

Okay, let's try another approach, you decide.

You bend down and touch Jimin's shoulder. "Can I have your phone? I need to make a call."

You hope he hasn't passed out since he doesn't respond right away, but he let's out a small "yes."

His eyes roll back slightly and he collapses against your couch.

You raise your eyebrows but take his phone. You look at recent calls and see the most calls directed to a 'Jungkook.'

You call the number and hope they pick up-

"Yeah, Hyung?" A male's voice says.

"Um, this might sound weird but-" you start only to be cut off.

"Who are you?! What have you done to him?" The man exclaims at the sound of the unfamiliar voice.

"I'm his neighbor. Jimin is super sick and I found him in my living room. He came to ask for medicine but he passed out and-"

"Ok. Thank you for calling. Uhh...I can be there in 10 minutes. Can you wake him up and get him into his apartment?" The man asks.

"I can try."

"Thanks so much!" He says and you close the phone.

You wake Jimin up enough for him to focus.

You slowly stand up and help him up. Jimin holds onto the wall and inches along with you to your main door, eyes blurry with fever.

You make your way to Jimin's, slowly walking. Just as you reach the door, you realize you need something.

The keys.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Wha?" He mumbles, fighting to remain conscious.

"Keys?"

"Under the mat thingy." He says vaguely.

You reach and pull the doormat away, and see a key. You pick it up and put the mat back, now opening the door.

"Where are w-we going?" Jimin says as he yawns, disoriented.

"You are going to go to your room and your friend is coming." You reply.

He groans and flops onto his couch instead. "Stay here, not room." You sigh and let him be.

You decide to put a wet towel over his forehead to help out with the burning till Jungkook comes.

You wet the one you find in the kitchen, ringing out the extra water.

You are about to lay it onto his forehead but stop.

Your fingers ccautiously push his hair away from the skin of his forehead and you see a tiny, dark mark standing out on his skin.

You move your hand back and realize that you accidently swept some makeup off Jimin's face. Your fingers are coated with a layer of BB cream.

You hesitantly rub the sleeping boy's head, just above his right eye with the towel. Little by little, a dark mark takes form.

As the last of the makeup on the area comes off, you shriek before falling off the bed. Quick you bite your lip and see Jimin didn't wake, too tired to notice.

You run into your bathroom and grab your own BB cream before returning and reapply the makeup with shaky fingers. Swiftly, you return to your own apartment and sink into your bed, covering yourself with a fluffy blanket.

You try and forget about the image that won't go away.

The black mark on his forehead. On Jimin's forehead.

The small, meaningful raven intricately and delicately tattooed on his forehead to symbolize only one thing.

You close your eyes, and pray.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
You subconsciously hear knocking, persistent and annoying. You frown and snuggle into your blankets.

The knocking stops after a couple of seconds and you think you hear someone walking away.

Groggily, you open your eyes. You sit up and blink several times, blank of thought.

Then it all hits you.

Jimin. The makeup. The tattoo. Raven.

You groan and think of how you can explain to Junseo that a Raven member was your neighbor and you never noticed.

There were so many signs, you realize. Him coming back late at the same night we traded Taehyung off. His efforts to keep his secret making you think he was antisocial.

You're not that good at Mafia yet, huh?

You feel your stomach rumble and you begrudgingly get up. Slipping into a shirt and some yoga pants, you brush your teeth and comb your hair out.

You make you way to the kitchen, passing the door on your way. You remember the knocking and decide to stick your head out in case they are still waiting. After all, it's only been a couple minutes.

But no one is there. The only thing is a small, pale blue note.