Chapter 27

"Just get home, you two." Junseo sighs.

  The Blackpink girls murmur among themselves and shoot Jimin glances before arguing again.

  "Wait...um, I'm not complaining but you're fine with, well, Jimin?" You ask hesitantly.

  Both the men raise their brows.

  "He is Raven, Oppa. Does this mean we aren't enemies? Or-"

  "We'll discuss at HQ tomorrow. Afternoon, though. I'll be crashing for hours," your brother checks his watch with tired eyes, "since it's now 2 in the morning. Good night, Black Dove,  Jimmy."

  Jimin turns to him. "Jimin."

  "That's cute." Your brother yawns dismissively and you chuckle.

  The ride back in Jimin's red Porsche is quiet but not uncomfortable. He turns the dial of the radio station and starts singing along in attempt to kill the silence.

  As his high voice sings, you manage to smile.

  After parking the car and then walking down the silent hallway, you stop in front of your apartment door, Jimin in front of his.

  He looks at you with a soft smile.

  "T-thanks. For a lot, I guess. Sorry for...uh..."

  "Assaulting me?" Jimin suggests.

  "Yah!" You laugh along with him, his eyes crinkling into upturned crescents. "Well, good night, Jimin."

  "Bye, Mi Sun." He says and dissappears, leaving you with your thoughts.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
  Your alarm clock beeps annoyingly, the LED lights displaying a flashing 1:27 pm.

  You groan and attempt to hide your head under the covers, but they slide off the bed.

  You try and grab them but end up unbalanced on the edge of the bed. You yelp in surprise and fall off, the alarm clock tumbling down with you to land on your grouchy face.

  Still blaring.

  "Agh!" You scream and throw it away only to be granted with a thud as it bounces off something.

  You turn your head to see the wall with a dent. Amazing.

  The doorbell rings suddenly and you almost scream at this terrible start to your day.

  You open the door and stick your head out to see Jimin.

  "What?" You say, tired and annoyed.

  "Good morning! Now get ready! Your brother is picking us up in 45."

  "Why?"

  "Mafia meeting time! Raven and Elixis!"

  You groan again and start yawning, half pushing inviting Jimin in and half convincing yourself it's time to get up.

  You're not really a morning person. Who is?

  You pull on a pastel pink t-shirt and light blue jeans. After grabbing Yoshi socks and some dark grey sneakers, you go outside to your kitchen.

  Jimin is sitting at the table scooping strawberry yogurt in his mouth at a fast pace. With pink smears on his full mouth and his pink, long-sleeved shirt and blue sweatpants, you can't help but laugh.

  He looks up and smiles before hurriedly wiping his mouth with a napkin. He hands you a second bowl. "Have some! It's homemade."

  You oblige and sit next to him, taking the bowl from his hand. You put a scoop of the creamy pink yogurt into your mouth and chew on the strawberry chunks in it. "Mmm. It's good!"

  "Yup! Made it for you while you were sleeping." He smiles, tilting his head. You look down before noticing the shape of the strawberry chunks.

  Perfect red hearts. You grin. At least now you know you aren't being stalked by an unknown creep.

  A knock on the door interrupts you both and you jump up to open it.

  Junseo stands there with his arms crossed. "If you both are done playing 'perfect family,' we all have a Mafia life-or-death meeting to attend." He smirks.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
  "Hey, Jimmy?"

  "Jimin."

  "Yeah, well, are you the leader of your gang?"

  "Um, no." Jimin mumbles as he flushes red and looks down, his fluffy black and violet hair falling to cover his eyes.

  "Wait, really? Are you second or..." you ask in surprise.

  "Uhhh. Anyway why were you asking Junseo....hyung?"

  You laugh at his attempt to change the topic and his honorifics.

  "Then would you be able to call your leader? To participate in this meeting. I assume they must be updated on recent events?" Junseo says while turning the wheel towards the familiar JJ Lampshades.

  "Yes he's informed of everything, including this meeting. I'll call him now." Jimin takes out his Nokia and dials the number.

  "A Nokia? Aren't you rich? Every gang is." You question.

  "You've seen the car, Mi Sun. This Nokia is great since it won't break like a newer phone, it's indestructible. Even from Joonie Hyung! Also, you can't track it, it's easy to get rid of, and very small and handy." Jimin finishes triumphantly.

  "Wow, ok. That's smart." Junseo muses.

  "Hey, Hyung? Yeah, on my way. Well can you come, too? Yeah. Yeah. No, just you. It's big, ok. Yeah sure. Ok, bye!" Jimin ends the call before confirming Raven's leader's attendance.

  You all step out of the car once it stops and into the shop.

  "Um, lampshades? I know a shop where we can get some, really good quality, too. Nice threads. These are kinda-" Jimin gestures with his hands as his voice trails off.

  Junseo sighs and purses his lips. "Yes, I know, ugly. But that's the point! It's ingenious, really! It's a disguise."

  You giggle as Junseo makes his way to the secret elevator and punches in the code, showing off the technology and advancement of his underground base.

  "Wah! This place...is epic!" Jimin's face lights up in excitement and your brother proudly smirks.

  "This way, you two. The meeting room where we can discuss. Soundproof and only Junseo can enter and allow people in. Retina scan, you know." You guide them to the room where Junseo does the scan before entering with you two. Then he stops and exits, leaving you and Jimin in the square room.

  A circular table sits with wheelie chairs around it. You and Jimin take one look at each other and know the other has the same thought.

  "Wheeeee!"

  "Haha!"

  Your brother enters back into the room with Gyeong and Dae-Jung only to see you and Jimin spinning around and around in the wheelie chairs. He sighs audibly and you both stop sheepishly.

  "Well, I've brought my right hand men here and also found someone in the shop. I'm glad he made it. Everyone, please take a seat and I hope this ends well." Your brother says before approaching the head of the table.

  Gyeong and Dae-Jung sit on his right side and you on his left. Jimin sits on the opposite end of the table.

  The chair next to him is pulled out by a slender, pale hand. Startled, you look up and see the man Junseo was talking about.

  A tall, slim man in a white suit stands there, his other hand running through his striking blond hair. His eyes are sharp and calculating, and when he smirks at your stare, his dimples are very apparent.

  His smirk widens as he sits down and speaks. "Hello." His smooth voice purrs. "I'm Namjoon."