☁️- eijiro kirishima x f! child  experiment! reader

THIS IS PLATONIC YA NASTIES

y/ns quirk is matter manipulation. yes it's op. yes it was a mix of water manipulation, earth manipulation, and air manipulation. yes that mixed those together in a lab. yes you were quirkless beforehand and they just injected you with others dna. yes i'll actually write now.

eijiros pov

i was doing patrol with only fatgum today because amajiki-senpai was at an upcoming hero thing. i don't really know. we walked past a few fans and some cute dogs, but not much really happened. that was until i saw a young girl who couldn't have been more than seven years old. she had a hospital gown on and some weird head thing on. (like 11 from stranger things s1) she seemed scared so i asked fatgum what we should do.

"this is your first opportunity as a real hero! Put your provisional license training to use and go make sure she's okay!"

"right!" i responded.

i approached the young girl who had now fallen and scraped her knees.
"hey, are you alright? are you able to stand?"

"fine." she replied. her whole demeanour changed. It was like she was dead inside now.
i reached out my hand to comfort her and check for injuries, but that seemed to scare her.

"D-DONT TOUCH ME! PLEASE! IM SORRY!" the girl screamed through sobs.

"sorry! can you tell me your name? i'm red riot." she looked at me confused.

"y-you're not one of them? you don't already know? o-ok..." she reached into her gown and pulled out a little i.d card that read
'quirk experiment number 25 case number 14'

"huh?" i asked genuinely confused. her shaky finger pointed to the digits.

"25-14." i was lucky fatgum came over then, because i was at a loss of what to do.

"hey, i'm fatgum. can you tell us where you came from?"

"fa-fatgum?" the younger girl asked.

"yup! i know, it's a lot different than 25-14, huh?" he responded, obviously trying to calm her down and comfort her.

"so then... you're heroes? i've heard of you before. i dont think you should stay any longer... he doesn't really like heroes." the little girl responded with a shudder. i sent a concerned glance to fatgum.

"he? who's he?"

"m-master..." the little girl paused after that. "have you by any chance... heard of n-n-nomus?" i chimed in this time.

"yeah, i have. why?" i asked while once again glancing over at my mentor.

"w-well master wanted to try something different. t-the nomus would listen, but master thought they were too easy to fight..." 25-14 looked like she wanted to finish but she wasn't supposed to.

"n-not that they weren't strong! just that theyre scary! if they had something more... innocent, it would make it harder to wanna harm."
i stared in disbelief. she wasn't saying... she couldn't be...

"...so they started a new experiment. case 14. they took a handful of quirkless children and wanted to see how many quirks they could pump in without affecting their 'adorableness'." the little girl paused, tears welling up. god knows what she went through.

"there were a few different groups. about 8 kids each. one group was children with super strong quirks. they used them to, from what i could tell, painfully remove their quirks. i don't really understand what they did with them. i think they tried to make as many powerful combinations as they could."  she was shaking. i reached out my arm in case she needed support, and to me surprise, she jumped into my arms and sobbed.

"it's going to be okay. you won't ever have to go back to that place again, alright?" i said in a soft voice.

"i don't care if i don't have to! what about all of my friends! i couldn't help them get away. i wasn't strong enough... even if they did pump me full of quirks..." she retorted, her hands balling into fists at my back.

"hey, it's okay! well try our best to help your  friends out, too. where exactly did you come from?"  fatgum reassured her.

"i-i'm not sure. somewhere under an old abandoned hospital, i think."  fatgum let out a sigh.

"right. red riot, take her to get her injuries checked out. i'm going to contact some other heroes."

"yes sir!"

"h-h-hey..." she squeaked out.

"yeah?"

"thank you, red riot. you're my h-hero."