🍋- izuku midoriya x f! reader

in which y/n gives izuku a blowjob while he's trying to study.

y/ns pov
i'm headed over to izukus dorm room. albeit sneaking seeing as he's living in the guys dorm and i'm in the girls. he had asked if i wanted to come over and study with him as we had an exam coming up next week. i obviously accepted, though i did have something more in mind than studying. something... less pure. now don't get me wrong, i know my boyfriend is an innocent cinnamon roll and has probably never even heard of sex before, but there's a first time for everything. i raise my hand up to knock on the door.

*knock knock knock*

i hear the sound of a rolling chair against wood before the footsteps leading towards the door.

"h-hi y/n!"

"hey, zuku! what have you been up to?"

"since school let out?" he quirked an eyebrow. "i dont know, studying i guess?"

"aw, what?" i asked, pretending to be hurt. "you started without me?"

"w-well i didn't want to make a fool out of myself..." he said with a shaky grin.

"heheh! you're too cute izuku!" i pecked him in the cheek quickly. he blushed. duh, he's innocent.

"is it alright if we start with math? i've been having a hard time figuring out the (insert math thing you don't get because i don't know what unit to put)?" i asked. may as well get some studying in before i snatch that innocence.

"a-ah of course! could we maybe do a bit of english after? i um... don't really understand all of the conjunctions..." he seemed nervous to admit that, clearly thinking i would be all 'hah! what a dumbass!' truth be told i don't really care.

"alright! i don't get math, but english is easy for me. your the other way around right?"
he nods in response.
"okay good! you help me with math, i'll help with english. sound like a plan?"

"y-yeah! for sure."

i grab the math and english books out of my bag. i pull up another chair beside his desk and start trying some of the problems. we were going to do our best and mark each others after.
'now is my chance!' i thought.
'get that dick, girl!'

nsfw kinda starts here i guess
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i 'accidentally' drop my pencil. oops.

"oh, here let me get that for you!" my greenette boyfriend offers. i grab his wrist before he gets too far though.

"ah ah ah~ just wait." i purred.
i slide out of my chair and crawl under the desk in between his legs, making sure to give him a nice view of my ass. i was wearing (leggings/shorts) whatever ur comfortable in. i heard him let out a small squeak but then it was silent.

"you know izuku... now that i'm down here, there's something much better than this pencil." i toss it aside and kneel in between his legs.

"u-um y/n m-m-maybe we should get b-back to studying..."

"oh but izu... this is much more fun..."
i run my fingertips against his thighs, making them shake a little.

"y-y-y/n what are y-" i shut him up with a shh.

"would you be okay with this, zu-kun?" he let out an audible gulp.

"w-well i-i u-um... y-yes..." i let out a soft chuckle. my hands trailed higher until they just barely brushed against his shaft. he let out a tiny gasp.

"gonna be honest, that was hot." his blushed deepened at my words.

my hands rubbed up and down very lightly. just enough to feel it, but not enough to get him anywhere near his release. i rubbed my thumb in a circular motion against the head of his dick, applying more pressure this time.

"hah... a-ahahhh~..." i laughed seductively.
"feel good, izu?"

"mmf...! y-y-yes... unh! p-please go f-faster!"

"hmm. as you wish, dear." i untied the bow on his sweat shorts and raised his ass to slip them down to his ankles. i kissed his length through his boxers, which were now growing tight. he let out a whine. i pulled his boxers down as well.
i pushed my tongue from the underside of his dick, to the head.

"ah! mmf~ so w-warm..."

i pull the tip into my mouth and suck. hard. he whimpers and i use my other hand to pump up and down. izuku lets out a desperate moan, urging me to go faster. i hollow my cheeks and push my head down to the base. (i dont have a gag reflex so for the sake of this oneshot you won't either.)
i pull me head back up and set a steady but quick pace. my other hand comes and twists the base. his hips buck up into my mouth, desperately chasing his release.

"a-ah~ y/n... feels weird. somethings g-gonna..."

he lets out a carnal moan that i'm sure even the 1-b dorms heard. he came into my mouth and i looked up at him and swallowed. my babey was blushing a deep scarlet. i put his dick back in his pants and climb out from under the desk. i put my hand on his cheek, the heat radiating off of him. i pull him in for a quick pec on the lips. izuku still seems like he's in a daze. i'm pretty sure that cinnamon roll has no clue what just happened.

"so... english."

how was my first lemon? ass? probably!

word count: 945 words