🍋- tamaki amajiki nsfw alphabet

nsfw alphabet for my favourite lil bean

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
takes a while to calm his body but is more than willing to help clean up or run you a bath, he'll just be anxious and asking himself 'did i do well enough?' even though the answer is always yes.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
his confidence isn't super high, so he doesn't like much about himself but if he had to choose one for you, it would probably be your hands. the way your fingers weave though his hair when is anxiety levels raise soothes him instantly. or you know, when you use your hands for... other things...

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
he secretly LOVES seeing his cum drip out of your mouth, although he'll never admit it.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
he would actually love being pegged or edged, it's just too embarrassing for him to bring it up. 

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
my lil baby is not at ALL experienced. it took you forever to even get to cuddle with him. he's never had the confidence to do that with anyone else. hell, the only reason he was able to confess to you is because of mirios pep talks.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
anything too extreme or rough can be overwhelming for our lil baby. he likes basic things like missionary or cowgirl but occasionally will be in the mood for crazier things such as lapdances then riding him while he's sitting up.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
s e r i o u s. he's so scared to mess up that he'll focus intently to get you to your release, or burst a blood vessel trying.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
embarrassed to have too much hair down there so he trims once and a while but doesn't mind his partner having some.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
prefers romantic sex. especially if it's one of your birthdays or your anniversary. sometimes, though, if you pull it off exactly right, you can get him to sub in some of the KINKIEST sex.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
doesn't do it often due to the embarrassment of getting caught, but has done it a couple of times before he got intimate with you. he felt horrible about it for weeks after tho.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
•overstimulation
•praise
•pegging
•light bondage
•edging
/////
also loves gentle sex tho

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
would rather do it home. just the thought of getting caught in public makes him quiver. tho one time you had a vibrator in and you gave him the remote during a movie. he was scared to use it at first but soon realized how much he loved it. that's how you can bring out his slightly dominant side, though he's still scared to hurt you.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
praising him makes his confidence go up so that helps him a lot. anything you do encourages him. just your cuddles or quick pecks on the check.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
nothing degrading to you or him. makes him feel like a villain if he degrades you or like you don't love him if it's the other way around. would never do cutting, hitting or anything else that hurts you. you are his world and if he drove you away he'd never forgive himself. also would never have a threesome. not even with mirio. (hed get scared that you'd leave him for his friend.)

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
likes a balance, but it can be kind of complicated. he feels selfish if he just receives, but gets nervous to give.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
would rather have slow meaningful sex. to tamaki sex shouldn't be. mindless fucking, it should be about the emotional connection.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
not often but if his partner has needs they won't go unsatisfied.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
if you came to him first he wouldn't mind, but he'd be too scared to start anything.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
he's one of the top three students. his stamina is off the charts, but due to his lack of experience he won't understand going for more than 3 rounds.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
doesn't own any himself, but if you do PLEASE tease him. make him beg. he gets really shy when it comes to asking for things in the bedroom, but if you break him, good GOD do you break him.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
won't tease. he just doesn't have the confidence, simple as that.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
this baby is SO loud even though he tries to compress his moans and whines. he isn't always successful. especially if edging or pegging he's most vocal then.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
"ngh... b-baby please..." he whines under you. you let out a chuckle as you pump his length even quicker. his hips buck into your hand as he trued to get himself off. 
"ah ah ah, not so fast baby. your gonna be a good boy and wait until i get my release." you tell him as you stick two fingers in your soaked entrance. he lets out a pained moan. this is going to be a loooong night.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
not super thick, but a tiny bit longer than average. he gets insecure about his sex, so please let him know that it's alright.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
not super high, but due to his lack of previous affection, he's a little pent up.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
sex can be very overwhelming for amajiki so he'll fall asleep not to long after you guys cleaned up.

AAAAA i love my babey boy audbdisnsis