🍋- denki kaminari x m! seme! reader

we jumping straight into it bois
y/n pov

i set my boyfriend denki down on the bed as i reached into the bedside drawer and searched for the condoms, lube, etc.

"strip." i demanded. kaminari started to take off his shirt and pants. i walked back towards the bed and started to pull is boxers elastic away from his hip.

*snap*

kaminari let out a surprised squeak. i pulled down his boxers and started pumping his member excruciatingly slow.

"mmm..." i let out a chuckle at his pleasured hum. i sped up a lot without warning and he bucked his hips into my hand.

"a-ah! mm! c-calm down!" i pulled my hand away from his length and spread his legs. this wasn't the first time we did this, so it wouldn't be as bad but i'd still have to prep him. i popped the lid to the lube bottle open and coated two of my fingers with it. i started by sticking one in.

"m-mmf...!" i pulled my finger out and pushed it back in a few times before adding a second. i squirted more lube on my fingers and pushed three in this time.
he let out a loud moan. i twisted and curled my fingers to look for his prostate.

"ah... ahmmm... a-AHH~" found it. i giggled softly.

"found your sweet spot, babe?" he just whimpered in response. i tore open the condom wrapper and slid it around my cock.

"i'm gonna go in now, okay? if it hurts i can stop, but you can squeeze my hand if youd prefer." i say, lacing my fingers with his. i slowly lined up my tip with his entrance and started to push in. his face scrunched up and he squeezed my hand.

"am i okay to keep going?" denki nodded in response. i slowly pushed all the way in and gave him a second to adjust. after a few seconds he gave me a nod. i pulled out all the way to the tip and resisted
the urge to slam into him.

"m-mhm! y-you can g-go harder..."

"whatever makes you feel good, babe." once it's out to the tip again, i angle my hips towards his prostate and slam into him.

"A-AHH! YES! HOLY SHIT K-KEEP GOING! GO FASTER, OHHH I NEED IT FASTER!" i sped up the pace and ruthlessly pounded him into the mattress. he was almost screaming at this point. his poor neighbours...
i reached down and grabbed his shaft. i started pumping it in time with my thrusts until his dick started twitching.

"MMMMF! C-C-CUMMING,,,AUGHH!" he came all over my chest and face. i, on the other hand, wasn't super close to my release. obviously i kept pounding into his prostate.

"A-AHH! I-I-ITS TOO M-MUCH! I-I CANT!" my hand started pumping his shaft again. i loved all of the cute noises he made. they were only encouraging me to keep going. his already tight hole was clenching around me soooo tight. the twitching and spasming around my dick was like heaven. kaminari came again albeit it still was on my face. i shot a load into the condom and pulled out. i pulled off the condom and tied it and threw it out.

"was that okay, baby?"  i just got a pleasured groan in response so i assumed i did good. i picked him up bridal style and helped him get cleaned up. i hopped in the shower and pulled him in with me.  i started scrubbing our skin until i noticed he got hard again.

"tsk tsk tsk. who knew you were such a bad boy?"

"hm... please... be gentle..."

"of course."

whoop first gay smut. only 628 words tho :(