Chapter 2

Getting back to my apartment that evening, I see my best friend smiling at her phone, most likely messaging her boyfriend, Jordan.

Looking up and smiling as I enter, she greets me, "How were your classes? I for one am already stressed."

"They were okay, I guess. English should be fun though," I respond, smiling slightly.

"English? Really?" Eyebrows raising, she puts her phone down, giving me her full attention.

"Yeah, English."

"And why would that be?"

"Oh, just a guy named Noah."

"And? You can't just leave me hanging, what's he like?"

"Well, he's the same Noah from the D&D campaign we watch."

Confusion passes across her face, "Wait, you mean to tell me that you're taking English with goon_daddy," she gapes for a second before continuing, "...what the fuck? What are the fucking odds?"

"Goon_daddy?"

"Yeah, that's the handle that he signs off with at the end of the stream... how did you not notice that? It's also his TikTok user."

"I just didn't think it would ever be that important, okay? Why does his TikTok matter anyway?"

Sighing, she closes out of whatever conversation she was having with Jordan and opens another app, "Here, I already follow him. Just scroll through a few and you'll see what I'm talking about."

Taking the phone somewhat apprehensively, I start scrolling through the profile, and yep. That's definitely him, and his content is definitely not what I expected it to be. Handing back her phone I say, "We need to make an account for me." Once that's done, I go back to his profile and follow him, continuing to scroll until I stumble upon a video that seems to be a tutorial on how to... growl? Okay, I've got just the thing to say to this. I click to see the comments, typing out "Bet I could do better..." before posting it. This should be fun.

Noticing the mischievous glint in my eye, Mikayla looks over my shoulder to see what I just did. Laughing lightly, she encourages, "Damn girl, look at you go!" Winking, she adds, "Have fun..." Grabbing her bag, she heads for the door.

"Wait, where are you going? You can't just show me this and then leave me alone!"

Fully laughing now, she composes herself before explaining, "It's Monday, which means it's my turn to go over Jordan's place and I'm already late, don't forget you still have details to spill. I'll only be a few doors down if you need me, I might be stoned but I'll be there" Closing the door behind her, she leaves for date night, or whatever else it is they do when she's over there.

They're cute together but there are some details I really don't need to know. Well, she'll most definitely be gone until tomorrow since she took her bag. Sighing, I resign myself to scrolling since I know I won't be able to get any coursework done. Continuing to scroll through his page, I eventually reach the point that it would be genuinely embarrassing to like anything and go back to my For You to see who else I want to follow. Eventually going back to my following page, I refresh it and realise that Goon is live and watching 'Lilo and Stitch', looks like I know what I'm doing for the indefinite future. As I enter the chat, it's immediately obvious how thirsty they are for him. Ah, what the hell, why not? Entering the chat myself, I try to time it to where he'd see it, "Nice meeting you today ;)".

His attention shifts back to the chat momentarily, stopping on my message before replying, "Who is- Oh! Hi Tessa." He pulls his panda closer and smiles, hiding his face a little before turning his attention back to the movie. I continue to chat with some of the people in the comments when I notice a drama queen pop up on the screen. "Thanks for the drama queen," he says reaching for something, a collar it turns out, and putting it on.

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.

"I'll keep this on for half an hour," he clarifies, cuddling further into his panda, Calum, and giggling at the movie. Awe, he's so cute in little space. He reads another comment "I want to cuddle with you Daddy," before nearly screaming in response "I'm baby, but I still want cuddles!"

I laugh slightly at that, contemplating commenting on it before stopping myself, which is probably for the best. The live continues for a bit longer, the chat still riddled with thirsty comments. Ending a little while later, he takes a second to announce that he may stream on Twitch.

A few minutes after he logs off, I get a notification. Checking it, I see Goon_daddy followed you. "U should follow my insta," I dm him sending my @. Not long after I get a notification and a message from the noah_brotomus_allen. Messaging back and forth for a bit, making small talk, he eventually asks if I'm planning on watching his Twitch stream, dropping his handle in case I was interested.

Considering watching the stream, I get up to get ready for bed, stretching as I do so. I decide to skip pajamas for the night after washing my face and putting on my night bonnet, reaching for my robe before remembering I have the apartment to myself for the night. I grab a quick snack before hopping in bed to snuggle my 3ft stuffed bear, Harry, and Stitch stuffie. Reaching over Stitch, I grab my phone and open twitch, looking up his channel. Oh, he's already streaming in his PJs. "Bonjour!" I make my introduction, getting greeted by all the people in the chat. This is so much more chill than the live on TikTok. Throughout the stream, I chat and make friends with everyone while Noah rages at Overwatch and continues to read the chat a bit, usually taking things out of context. Yawning, I eventually realise how late it's getting.

"Noah u should go to bed. Don't u have class in the morning" noticing my comment, someone asks what time it is. "Almost midnight, " I reply, emphasizing my point even further.

"Don't tell me to go to bed. I do what I want." He says defiantly after seeing the chat

"Fine but when ur dead in class its ur fault," I decide not to push the issue, calling it a night myself, "Imma go to bed, night Noah."

"Good night Tessa."

I turn off my phone making sure my alarm is on for tomorrow morning going to sleep.